This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

poleman

Omnitrolley Classic 50!
« on: March 23, 2007, 05:33:08 pm »
Omnitrolley Classic 50 retails at £525.00 only been used 5 times, year old, first one to shout me is theres for half price  :o 

Andy
PS Picutres of all stock will come, just things are mad at the mo   

Sarah Sarill

Re: Omnitrolley Classic 50!
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2007, 06:25:43 pm »
Andy,

If Tam does not have it then I will.

Sarah
Sarah

poleman

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2007, 06:28:26 pm »
OK speaking with Tam in one hour  ;)

Andy

poleman

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2007, 08:31:14 pm »
SOLD to the big man from scotland

Andy

Seers

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2007, 08:42:00 pm »
Hi,

Just got my hands on the same trolley, do you find that the flow is just too high? Mines got a flow adjuster on it but still jets about five foot from brush head, so we're running out of water pretty quick.

Apart from that its a great trolley.

Cheers,

Huw

Paul Coleman

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2007, 07:26:45 am »
Hi,

Just got my hands on the same trolley, do you find that the flow is just too high? Mines got a flow adjuster on it but still jets about five foot from brush head, so we're running out of water pretty quick.

Apart from that its a great trolley.

Cheers,

Huw

As you said the trolley does have a flow adjuster on it which I turn down a fair way on maintenance cleans.  However, it can be tricky to fine tune the flow with that adjuster.  Therefore, what I do, is have a 5 metre piece of hose connected to it with a double male connector and hozelock type fitting.  On the pole end of this hose I have a hozelock type flow controller from which I can fine tune the flow.  Having this piece of hose on there also saves having to move the trolley quite as much (it doesn't have an attached hosereel).  Stifling the flow like this doesn't hurt the pump because the water returns to the trolley anyway.
N.B.  The piece of hose I use is the same piece that I connect between the van and the hosereel so it has plenty of use.  It's not as if I'm carrying something extra around just for the trolley.

ac_cleaning

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2007, 09:47:30 am »
I have the same trolley what we did was put a Y piece on the feed from pump.Put a length of hose on and and attach a flow valve (all mine are plastic pick up in a garden centre).Put the other end back into trolley drill a hole through cap and fix straight coupler onto end of hose this makes a tight fit.The other end of Y piece runs to your pole attach a flow valve onto this.
THE HOSE THAT RETURNS TO TROLLEY USE THIS TO CONTROL FLOW WHEN WORKING AT A GREATER HEIGHT ONCE YOU HAVE THIS SET YOU DO NOT NEED TO KEEP ADJUSTING IT UNLESS YOU ARE GOING ABOVE FIRST FLOORS.hope this helps
al

Seers

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2007, 10:51:31 am »
Thanks for your input, that should give me something to do over the weekend.

cheers,

Huw.