This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ian Rochester

texas girl

Re: Lied to; again!
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2007, 02:18:47 am »
Unbelievable; this guy lied to me 2 more times today!  :o He must think I am really a chump! I said "did you do bla bla bla"? I wanted to give him a chance to not lie. ::)

He said "yes". I said "when"?  He said "yesterday". He did not know I looked at these jobs yesterday and today. No way have they been done in at LEAST 2 weeks. He must have made up some names and signed them in the turn in list.

Good thing I have been doing this for a while because I have a standard plan. If I was a large company it would be easier. But it is a bit more personal when you are are a small business owner.

Some people have threatened me in the past. No kidding. It is always a big deal for them when they lose their job even though they know they deserve to lose it.

Maybe it is because I am a female; or that I have been too nice; or because they play this game every day of their life and they believe their own lies. ???

Who knows. Anyway, I always learn from these experiences and my business will improve as a result. A big lesson here;
FREQUENT QUALITY CHECKS! Maybe improve the turn in sheet by adding a customer satisfaction column.

Already have a replacement.

Hugs,

Texas Girl :-*

Debbie