This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Majestic

Haven / Brithish Hollidays
« on: March 22, 2007, 07:11:17 pm »
Had a phone call yesterday from one of the sales team at my local caravan holliday park ( about 200 caravans on there ) people can also buy them .
So they wanted me to go and give them a price for cleaning there sales area windows , went priced it and got the job once a month . Did it there and then got paid and was on my way.Today I had another phone call from them asking me if I could price for cleaning 6 show caravans inside and out .So if any one else has a British  / Haven holliday park near them I would give there sales office a call as they are getting ready to open up for the season and want everything looking good for the people who want to buy one of the caravans

007 or what

Re: Haven / Brithish Hollidays
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 07:30:51 pm »
good tip thanks  ;)

trevor perry

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2007, 07:41:57 pm »
hi john is that the site at martin mere blackpool as we did a powerwash job for them there on wednesday we enquired who did the caravans they said they already used a large firm but if you can get in there it would be a cracking job.
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt

Majestic

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2007, 07:52:34 pm »
Trevor
No its the one at Fleetwood, they also had someone doing the power washing . They had a little Lavor washer , the one from Macro for £100.
It took them ages to do a couple of meters

trevor perry

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2007, 08:07:04 pm »
john
  we droped a bit of a clanger with the work we did ,it was the areas surrounding play areas that is made of rubber that we cleaned, it was covered in green and very slippy there was about 170 square yards and thought it would only take about two and half hours but the flat surface cleaner wouldnt touch it so had to do it all with the lance ended up taking 2 of us 5 hours and £40 in diesel for a £240 job so be careful if you ever have to price to clean any of this rubber surface material its a real swine to do.
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt

C-Thru.

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2007, 08:10:21 pm »
Hey John, do yopu mind me asking what you charged per caravan inside and out?

We got shed loads of holiday parks here in devon.

Goochie

Majestic

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2007, 08:14:17 pm »
I dont like posting prices on the forum, if you send me your email address I will e mail it you .
What you have to remember is not all caravans are the same , some have more windows than others . You will also need to move things. So look at each caravan

russ_clark

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2007, 08:27:31 pm »
wfp is also great for those green caravan roofs.
I have been told by a punter that he pays £30 each summer to
get his roof done by the bucket and sponge brigade.
Said if I could provide the service around the same price
there were in excess of 200 caravans on his site and quite a few
used the service.
Food for thought guys  ;D ;D