This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

rp cleaning services

Re: Kings Lynn / Peterborough
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2007, 09:33:08 pm »
marc i will give you a call sometime,do you clean all the new houses in sutterton on the big estate,as i was going to drop leaflets there soon,wont bother if the erea is covered by you

marcus hopkins

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2007, 01:36:14 am »
good to see some decorum here. keep up  the good work guys. Poaching is only for eggs LOL

Marcus

marc al

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2007, 11:33:54 am »
  Charlieboy,

Yes  I do work on both the new estates there, I have 1 day a month there, but it is a big day!

Only one other window cleaner works those estates as far as I am aware, although we do not see eye to eye, he is an old trad cleaner who is a bit rough.

By all means drop leaflets if you want, I am sure all my customers are happy with me so I have nothing to fear.

I have heard that the new estates in Kirton aren't very well covered though.

Marc

MNWC

« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2007, 01:10:12 pm »
Marc al

Thanks for thinking of me but i only work in Long Sutton/Sutton Bridge If there are any big detached in holbeach worth  £25+ let us Know  ;)

But Commercial is a different story  :)

Whats the name of the suppliers in Peterborough ?

Marcus

marcus hopkins

« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2007, 01:31:55 pm »
Hi Marcus

Cleaning Supplies
The Warehouse
Cavendish Street
Peterborough
PE1 5EQ

(01733) 314140 / 315552

or

freephone

0800 389 6574

Marcus

MNWC

« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2007, 01:34:26 pm »
Cheers :)

rp cleaning services

« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2007, 06:10:57 pm »
marc i work in kirton and frampton,2 days a month,very nice earner for me as i do the big farm houses,i  looked around the new estate last year in sutterton and that is were i bumped in to the traditional window cleaner,tried to talk to him but he ignored me,some of his ex customers told me he was not a pleasent person to talk to and was sometimes very rude,he dumped a lot of customers in boston and told them he had a lot of work in sutterton i beleive 3 days work,will not drop any leaflets yet unless i get a customer out that way.

marc al

« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2007, 05:18:29 pm »
  The old boy in Stterton is called Ron, he got a bit mouthy with me for leafleting "his" estate, we had words and he now sees my point of view - ie if he opens his mouth again I will fill it!

We now seem to get along fine with that understanding!

Marc