This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Biscute

Re: Newbie got a few questions.
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2007, 05:18:00 pm »
Yer id say go collecting by hand till you get you customers loyal, then post them a self addressed envolope for them to put a check in if you want to cut down on collecting. What areas are you looking to do just out of intrest m8? i knopw a lot of the shiners round ther and the wirral is a bit dodgy for other patches and all that crap?
Dont argue with a retard, they will just pull you down to their level and beat you with experience.

colley614

« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2007, 05:19:20 pm »
Thats what I'm doing at the moment. I also find myself canvassing the local area every time I go collecting. I suppose it helps out in the long term. I was just wondering about it for when I get a little busier. Like next year or the year after. Lol.

Biscute

« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2007, 05:19:28 pm »
PS i got your number m8 il try ring you over the weekend  to sort somthink out ;)
Dont argue with a retard, they will just pull you down to their level and beat you with experience.

colley614

« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2007, 05:24:53 pm »
At the moment a really spaced out around the wirral. From Bromborough to new brighton. I did get a load of work together down birkenhead on the terraced houses and then some cowboy came down and undercut me. I built up about £2oo quids worth of work a fortnight and he knicked it. I can't seen to get that amount of work together now.

Biscute

« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2007, 05:28:48 pm »
You will also get this a lot around this time of year as you must know, you always get the summer term cleaners.

colley614

« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2007, 05:31:37 pm »
Really annoyed me. When I seen him up the ladder on my houses I felt like chasing him. Then I found out he knocked at all my houses and undercut my prices and I was doing them really cheap £4 a house 

colley614

« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2007, 05:39:36 pm »
Thats a point. Would anybody report a cowboy. I know some guy and he is on disability and doing £100ish a day on the windows? Is it good or bad to report somebody like that.

It annoys me when I can't get a round together and I see all these blokes with cans of tennants super tucked in there bum bags walking down the road with a hand full of clothes and some minging water

clean team

« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2007, 06:11:28 pm »
the last person i found trying to pinch my work got a shock. i made hime give me some of his round.now if any one phones him in that area he asks who was there last window cleaner and if it was any one with a pole he stays away.you carnt take any sh-t of them.  ;)

colley614

« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2007, 06:13:23 pm »
I couldn't stand the fact that some guy come along and helped himself to the first piece of a round that I had built up.

EasyClean

« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2007, 10:38:13 pm »
Put a note on your 'windows cleaned today' slips that you are looking for more new work and if your existing customers know of anybody else who is interested in having their windows cleaned to let you know when you call for your money. Word of mouth is the best way!
Losing a customer is like waiting for the next bus, another one will come along shortly!

marc

« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2007, 11:00:12 pm »
i think knocking on doors is best