This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

cottonbud10

good or bad idea
« on: March 20, 2007, 11:06:01 am »
who is working today,,,it,s blowing a gale here in southend-on sea ,don,t realy fancy going up a ladder in this weather...what with the rain stopping and starting...but it,s a guilt thing with me,feel bad sitting around doing nothing,,,could do with the money..dessisions,,dessisions,,dessisions

giftedk

Re: good or bad idea
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2007, 11:28:21 am »
Hi cottonbud10, do you know of any new 3 storey work down in southend thats going spare that can be done by wfp?

simon knight

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2007, 12:07:05 pm »

Turned it in for the day...the wind is coming in sharp gusts.

scrimit2

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2007, 12:10:41 pm »
it plays with your mind, nice sunny morning I went to work then got snowed on twice, so I came back home, then the sun came out (feeling guilty for staying at home) but Im not far behind with my work though.

scrimit

simon knight

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2007, 12:22:50 pm »
What a difference a week makes. Last week I was working in a tee-shirt, this morning I had on the tee-shirt, over that a body-warmer and over that a ski jacket.
Roll on spring/summer.

davey c

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2007, 12:23:42 pm »
who is working today,,,it,s blowing a gale here in southend-on sea ,don,t realy fancy going up a ladder in this weather...what with the rain stopping and starting...but it,s a guilt thing with me,feel bad sitting around doing nothing,,,could do with the money..dessisions,,dessisions,,dessisions

Rain!!!!!!! Its bleeding snowing here in Whitby with high winds. Ive done nothing all day :( :(
better luck tommorow.......

cottonbud10

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2007, 02:03:55 pm »
sorry giftedk,don,t know of any,but i.ll keep you in mind if any comes up

cottonbud10

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2007, 02:08:22 pm »
sorry all,i lied ...i,ve been out,got another 3 more houses to do then i,ll call it a day,,also knocked on a door and picked up a £10 er,,fronts only on house,,i won,t let the weather beat me (or the wife come to that) unless i,m feeling in the mood,,,ha,,,ha

easy

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2007, 04:46:22 pm »
Hi CottonBud,I took the day off today,the wheather was all over the place in Southend,but I'll be out on Wed,early start,lol..Pub cleaning down the seafront....

Paul Coleman

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2007, 11:35:31 pm »
Hi CottonBud,I took the day off today,the wheather was all over the place in Southend,but I'll be out on Wed,early start,lol..Pub cleaning down the seafront....

I did a pretty full day in the end (10 - 5 with half hour break) and earned fairly well seeing that most of the work could be better priced.  There were a couple of brief showers and plenty of wind gusts.  I was just about to finish the last job of the day when there was quite a heavy snow shower that went on for at least half an hour.  I've now run out of work until the 29th (my 50th birthday).
If I had realised I was going to live this long, I might have looked after myself a bit better  :)

brett walker

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2007, 11:45:00 pm »
I have had 2 full days in the wind and snow showers with wfp 8) my mate thats trad hasnt done anything for 2 days

regards

Brett

cottonbud10

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2007, 08:08:43 am »
it,s a fact,,we are all mad ?