This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

shammy davis jnr

A plan insurance
« on: March 17, 2007, 12:21:09 pm »
not that im saying they dont do all that they say and have as many branches etc
but what i am saying is that i never requested  any flyers our mail drops from your company regarding window cleaning insurance and the reason is i am happy with the company im with ,as with  many of you that employ guys a few years ago the insurance trade turned there back on us with crazy premiums etc which i would expect if i were splitting atoms in my shed at the weekend then using my employees as guinnie pigs .
but if you are going to try and temp me why not give me twenty price comparisons wich involve real people and not generic ones  as this would prob get my attention quicker than 20,000 flyers a year falling through my door
and then i can hazard a guess as to how much this will cost before i phone as for your company name im sure i will not need anouther thousand flyers to remind me who you are
but thanks any way oh thats right a plan wasnt it 
ok got it now
thats right you sell insurance dont you 
reason for this topic
belive it our not anouther flyer through the door this morning
for a plan insurance
for window cleaners
thats right the big yellow one with branches throughout 16 counties sorry to go on a bit but there is a good plug now leave me alone plz any one else heard off them ?????
im sure you know the one our is it just me that gets the whole mail run in one go lol
yours davis

Jon T.C.

Re: A plan insurance
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2007, 03:02:57 pm »
Have you been on the hip flask Shammy ?  ???
Elite Cleaning Solutions

shammy davis jnr

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2007, 05:01:11 pm »
no not yet but will if one of there flyers comes through the door monday  lol
call centers in india spring to mind that kind of thing lol  really gets on my road gritts 
so i am the only one to have heard of them lol
 ;D our the guys that are all of a sudden missing a rain forest  for there nxt mail shot
save trees  recycle  my old a plan leaflets                        tesco banned me from the recycle bins last week  pmpl  ;D ;D ;D
its all cool

S.A.J

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2007, 05:43:22 pm »
I get the A plan flyers all the time too Shammy.

My shreder enjoys them more than me  ;D

Stuart
SAJ Window Cleaners Ltd

steve k

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2007, 06:37:27 pm »
one of the best insurers for what we do...window cleaners are great aren`t we...?

Many of us have built businesses we are proud of by dropping leaflets...yet moan when someone is offering WFP specific insurance on leaflets.

We promote leaflet dropping to all and sundry so why moan at other industries who are doing what we have done...good luck to them but don`t moan if they don`t succeed and you are paying massively in the near future for your insurance from the big hitters... :-X

JohnL

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2007, 09:08:08 pm »
 :)
West Somerset. On the edge of the Quantocks and looking at The Exmoor National Park.

shammy davis jnr

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2007, 10:05:15 pm »
so do u flyer the same house 10 times a year ??