This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Jon T.C.

NEC THURSDAY
« on: March 14, 2007, 08:56:58 pm »
Whoelse is going ?
Elite Cleaning Solutions

Biscute

Re: NEC THURSDAY
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2007, 09:20:17 pm »
Id give it a miss mate its realy not very good, only good thing i thought about it was we got free parking.
Dont argue with a retard, they will just pull you down to their level and beat you with experience.

steadyeddy

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2007, 09:25:21 pm »
I shall be going,not far for me to travel,quite lucky,hope not to be dissapointed :-\

Steve

niceandclean

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2007, 09:42:47 pm »
Just got back. Great for general cleaners not much for window cleaners. Quite disappointed really! Mind you, probably worth a visit to see the promo girls, especially the girl on Terry Burrows stand, pouting, walking back and forth with bum out and boobs out, quite funny really!!

Chris Cottrell

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2007, 09:46:01 pm »
I think the ones in the maids outfit did it for me really ... still quite funny that suppliers think that putting a dolly bird in front of us will sell anything

brett walker

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2007, 09:48:09 pm »
I think the ones in the maids outfit did it for me really ... still quite funny that suppliers think that putting a dolly bird in front of us will sell anything

8) ;) 8)

brett :D

Chris Cottrell

P®oPole™

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2007, 09:35:34 pm »
Quite disappointed really! Mind you, probably worth a visit to see the promo girls, especially the girl on Terry Burrows stand, pouting, walking back and forth with bum out and boobs out, quite funny really!!

I thought she was very nice ;)

Terry_Burrows

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2007, 04:13:57 pm »
 ;D Emily is a stunner she is a runner for miss England :-* :-* what a very nice girls to,in all aspects :o ::) ;D :-*
WWW.FASTESTWINDOWCLEANER.CO.UK
GUINNESS WORLD RECORD HOLDER
BURNING RUBBER FASTER!
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF MASTER WINDOW CLEANERS.

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2007, 08:15:06 pm »
Quite disappointed really! Mind you, probably worth a visit to see the promo girls, especially the girl on Terry Burrows stand, pouting, walking back and forth with bum out and boobs out, quite funny really!!

I thought she was very nice ;)

I think you worded that different to me ProBoy  ::)