This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

matt

remmber that money owed to me
« on: March 13, 2007, 07:10:10 pm »
i got paid it today

i phoned up the office THREE times :(

they gave me some bull about "not having proof"

so i said i would go to the office and collect in person, and i wasnt happy about it

a cheque arrived today

:)

Tosh

Re: remmber that money owed to me
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2007, 07:14:07 pm »
Well done, mate. 

Persistance definately does pay!

simon knight

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2007, 07:20:13 pm »

I take it you're not doing them again.

matt

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2007, 10:50:05 pm »

I take it you're not doing them again.

that was the other funny thing

she said " when you next pass, they would like the insides done "

to which i replied " how will i prove they have been done "

her reply " well they wont be dirty "

i laughed

**now that is a novel thought, they are not dirty after all this time, some1 must have cleaned them**

matt

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2007, 10:51:10 pm »
Well done, mate. 

Persistance definately does pay!

i was prepared to go down and make alot of noise and tell them i was going to take something worth the money, i could do with a TFT screen for the PC  ;)

Pureandclean

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2007, 08:54:19 pm »
After doing an initial clean on an office block, and waiting for months for payment, I went armed with yellow cardboard plackard and black felt tip pens.
 If payment was not forthcoming, I intended to pop around to local radio station and ask them if they were interested in a story a bit better than a cat stuck up a tree. There's a man on top of an office block with plackards that say " this firm does not pay it's bill's"
 I had parked my van right behind the managing directors car, so he could not move it.
 They must have come to the conclusion I meant business, because I got a cheque there and then, without having to put felt tip to cardboard.

Llaaww

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2007, 09:49:58 pm »
i have got my eye on one of those at the moment. only £40 at the moment but thats £40 that should be in my pocket by now. I don't trust arrogant tw@ts who can't be bothered with small sums.
I Like the idea of parking the van neatly in the way, when its in the hundreds I may try that
if it is dirty it is fair game

matt

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2007, 10:10:18 pm »
i have got my eye on one of those at the moment. only £40 at the moment but thats £40 that should be in my pocket by now. I don't trust arrogant tw@ts who can't be bothered with small sums.
I Like the idea of parking the van neatly in the way, when its in the hundreds I may try that

my advice,

dont let it get up too high, as the longer you leave it, the more it gets, the more likely you wil get shafted  :(