This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Chris Cottrell

Re: NEC
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2007, 10:21:14 pm »
Gaz wish i knew we left early at 3 ish could have run you home, staffs cant be more than 1 hr or so up m6
still looking for a brush though  :)

Chris

H h20

« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2007, 10:24:19 pm »
Gaz wish i knew we left early at 3 ish could have run you home, staffs cant be more than 1 hr or so up m6
still looking for a brush though  :)

Chris

Hi Chris,
thanks mate that would have been great,
yes iv`e still got loads of brushes,
give me an email what you need,
Gaz

Chris Cottrell

« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2007, 10:39:15 pm »
you got mail Gaz

rhys11

« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2007, 12:30:05 am »
i went today it was rubbish   :(
rhys

JM123

« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2007, 12:46:31 am »
Hi Gaz

What you make of the di vessel?
Live life in the fast lane.......if you break down you'll freewheel further

Ballymena N.I

U.S. wfp USER

« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2007, 01:02:27 am »
What american company was there?
Shawn Gavin
Reach Higher Ground

Central Window Cleaners

« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2007, 03:04:54 pm »
I went today and thought it was a pretty poor show for window cleaners, I did see the American WFP guys and thought it looked a good trolley system for me later in the year.
Also saw the German company they had a nice take apart pole seemed nice and light.
Shame no one was doing any real demos like the guy outside with the big cranes and forklifts. I saw the new Ionics Pro 10 but not much good just looking at it on a stand really would have been nice to see it in action.

rhys11

« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2007, 03:11:52 pm »
I went today and thought it was a pretty poor show for window cleaners, I did see the American WFP guys and thought it looked a good trolley system for me later in the year.
Also saw the German company they had a nice take apart pole seemed nice and light.
Shame no one was doing any real demos like the guy outside with the big cranes and forklifts. I saw the new Ionics Pro 10 but not much good just looking at it on a stand really would have been nice to see it in action.

well said m8 i felt the same
rhys

Tosh

« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2007, 03:46:00 pm »
I would like to thank all the guys I met at the NEC for making my/our visit a lot more enjoyable:

In no particular order:

DA Services
David St Ives (and his lovely wife)
Brett
Shiner
Terry Burrows (who didn't thump me)
Pro Pole
Macc (whose actually a nice guy for a Cockney)
Gaz H2O and his 'lurker' friend.

I'd also like to thank Ian_Giles for getting bladdered, falling asleep while I was talking to him; then snoring for half the night.

It's seperate rooms for us next time.

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2007, 03:53:46 pm »
Do you mean we have to wait at least another year?  ;D

Tosh

« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2007, 03:55:04 pm »
Do you mean we have to wait at least another year?  ;D

Probably.

Macc sent his regards to you, Roger, and loads of guys were asking why you didn't come too.

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2007, 04:05:11 pm »
Would have done, but by the time you or Ian offered it was too late notice. :(

Paul Coleman

« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2007, 05:11:19 pm »
Would have done, but by the time you or Ian offered it was too late notice. :(

That's a pity Rog.  I was hoping to meet you.

Paula B

« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2007, 07:37:23 pm »
Well I have just got back.

Not done to bad really only now that I have stopped and i'm sat on my sofa my legs and feet ache, and I have only gone and caught blinking flu amd i'm loosing my voice.

Personally I had a cracking time at the show and I thoroughly enjoyed meeting so many people, even a few off here and was nice to meet you too Terry.

Quality tools come with a quality service !

« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2007, 08:43:13 pm »
Hi guys.

It was good meeting up with some of you.

Shame you could not make Rog as it would have been good to meet you.

I met our TRANNY & Sir Ian, he wouldnt show me him in his kit as he said he was saving that for later  :o. They were sharing a room  :o :o :o. SAY NO MORE  ;).

To all you other guys it was good meeting you  ;D

Good meeting you ProPole, reminds me of a Rott, miss understood  ;D

Macc

P®oPole™

« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2007, 09:31:01 pm »
It was nice meeting you guys,

I came third in the speed contest today  ;D (ignore my attempt on wednesday)  :D

ProPole

Paul Edwards

« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2007, 12:38:31 pm »
Did they not tell you about the roadshows? When I asked about seeing it action they invited me to come along to one of the many roadshows they're doing around the country, and I definately will go!
**aka Ionic Systems**

DASERVICES

« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2007, 04:38:45 pm »
I would like to thank all the guys I met at the NEC for making my/our visit a lot more enjoyable:

In no particular order:

DA Services

Tosh,

That must have been some strong beer you were drinking, I was only there on the Thursday so missed you. Would have liked to met up though  ;D

Terry_Burrows

« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2007, 10:23:51 am »
 ;D you should go to the Fed do 29 april at the de vere hotel next to the zoo :o
last time I was there I krap myself,I went out to the front doo early one morn,and this lion raw came out like it was next to me,I went back in sharpish :o
WWW.FASTESTWINDOWCLEANER.CO.UK
GUINNESS WORLD RECORD HOLDER
BURNING RUBBER FASTER!
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF MASTER WINDOW CLEANERS.

« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2007, 10:50:19 am »
;D you should go to the Fed do 29 april at the de vere hotel next to the zoo :o
last time I was there I krap myself,I went out to the front doo early one morn,and this lion raw came out like it was next to me,I went back in sharpish :o

Was that Tosh's wife looking for him again  ;D