This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Sir Squeaky

Re: Gardiner Pole Systems
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2007, 11:57:15 am »
While you're here Alex, I assume my pump is on it's way...

I've received everything else (except Supalight), but not the pump.

The sheet with the in-line filter said that all items had been despatched. ???
I guess it's on it's way?

Thanks for your prompt delivery so far. :)

Rog.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2007, 12:16:26 pm »
Hi Roger,

The Super-Lite should be with you by the end of the week.

The pump has not been sent out (not charged either! as you may have seen from the smaller invoice total).
It is my fault, as I was covering for sick staff I took your order and failed to input the Flojet pump onto the purchase system ( I don't usually do this technical stuff!).

This will be sent out to you first thing Monday morning by more efficient members of the team  :) Payment will taken from your same details (no charge for second postage cost obviously)

petski2

« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2007, 12:25:35 pm »
Hi Alex,emailed you earlier asking if you have a 29ft facelift in stock that you could get to me before Weds this week but as youre on here you could answer now  ;)
Thanks
Pete

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2007, 12:30:38 pm »
Hi Petski,

You probably emailed the office not me! I am completely disconnected here at home from the office.

I'm sure one of the girls will see your email on Monday. I can answer your question for you though, we do not have a facelift 29ft in stock (we are now carrying a more limited range of these poles- the popular sizes) so we would not be able to fulfill this order by Wednesday.

petski2

« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2007, 12:35:24 pm »
Thanks for the reply Alex.
No probs

D.Salkeld_Ltd

« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2007, 08:23:23 pm »
Alex,

Pleased to hear Kirsty is better :)

I normally deal with Cleantech and have done for years.  But there are a few items they don't stock and I have found you just as honest and efficient for those other items I need.
Will be in touch soon via Web Site for a few items

David Salkeld
Not Perfect - But Honest

Kirsty Gardiner

« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2007, 10:26:12 am »
Hello everyone - I just wanted to say thank you for your kind messages and your patience!!

As Alex has said, I'm getting there - slowly!  We will be dealing with all website orders and also emails coming to the address on the website from today.  I don't have any voice - the doctors are working on that one, although the family seem quite happy with the situation!  The telephone will be out of service until that changes.

Thanks to everyone, I really appreciate your support.
Kirsty :)