Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Jeff Brimble

Curious
« on: March 04, 2007, 04:37:37 pm »
As I cannot message you, just a thanks. I decided to go with your "We clean windows" when I got my van sign written. In your reply post  http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=32447.msg253293#msg253293

QUOTE " The best leaflet I have seen belongs to a man on here. It is a photo of him with wfp standing against his sign written van(in other words a lot of the information is in the photo). Over it it says We clean windows . That's three, count them, three words. At the bottom is some other information including that he will call in a day or two to see if his services are required.

I also plastered We clean windows LARGE all over  the front of the car bonnet

Thanks  :) Its part of my "Electric" upgrade.

www.electricwindowcleaner

Re: Curious
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2007, 05:16:37 pm »
Your van looks great. You'll be giving DIY technologists a bad name! So much for the wallace and grommitt motor bike and side car sterotype. I didn't see any wasted  words. It was bright, cheerful, informative, and interesting.That's all you can do and I expect you are very chuffed with it.

When I saw my name I though that one of my rants had nettled someone.Every so often I have to re register under a different name. The clever chap(leaflet) was Mr Lancaster. But I am good at spotting winners.

If I seem a bit strange it's because mainly I'm trying to be humourous, but it doesn't allways come off. And of course the other side of me is that I am very pedantic.(let small issues assume large importance,  nit pick, and tell other people how to run their business).

jouk45

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2007, 05:35:59 pm »
jeff stick this on your website  ;D

Ian Lancaster

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2007, 06:05:55 pm »
The clever chap(leaflet) was Mr Lancaster. But I am good at spotting winners.

Thank you :)

We've tried loads of designs over the years, but this one is the most successful so far.

Mk 11 is on the drawing board ;D

Jeff Brimble

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2007, 06:12:00 pm »
Thanks Joe I will - when I can workout how to put pics on it  ???

Jeff Brimble

Re: Curious New
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2007, 06:18:28 pm »
Thank you Ian Lancaster, Thats another one of them "pints" I owe you but we never see. I will let you know if it works for me.
We wanted a clean clear signal, which was uncomplicated, original and memorably linked to the web page, but which would also shout across a supermarket car park.
Everyone seems to have "reach this wash that" so using your 3 word phrase we went back to basics.

Jeff-  the  www.electricwindowcleaner.com