This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Biscute

Anyone buy a system off ebay?
« on: March 03, 2007, 08:12:38 am »
I have been looking at systems on ebay has any1 dealt with this company before?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PRO-400-LTR-WATER-FED-POLE-WINDOW-CLEANING-VAN-SYSTEM_W0QQitemZ260090969872QQihZ016QQcategoryZ112579QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

If so could you tell me if they are good as they seem cheap to me, or would it be a waste of my time.
Dont argue with a retard, they will just pull you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Sarah Sarill

Re: Anyone buy a system off ebay?
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2007, 08:27:57 am »
Biscute,

Although I have had no previous business dealings with this company, many on this forum have. 

Most owners of the freedom trolley (and other ranges from them) are more than happy with both the product, prices and after service.  There are some that have had problems, as have had most suppliers.

Andrew  was a previous poster here and his knowledge was always sound.  IMHO you wont go far wrong with this company.

If in doubt, look at the freedom website and ring them  :D

Sarah
Sarah

Biscute

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2007, 08:43:40 am »
Thanx, hopfully i should have it buy next week then  ;D
Dont argue with a retard, they will just pull you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Sarah Sarill

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2007, 08:50:58 am »
From what others say hes also very patient with installation issues.

I would ring him though as you will know if hes the right supplier for you when you get to speak to him.

Im sure others will pass mainly positive comment when they read your thread though so it may be wise to wait for an actual user to tell you what they thinbk as well.

Good luck  ;)
Sarah

Jon T.C.

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2007, 08:57:50 am »
Hi ,

I have dealt with them, and although Andrew is a nice fella, I have been dissappointed with the after- sales service that I received. It left me feeling a bit fobbed off.

I know as Sarah says, some have been very pleased, but also some people on this and the other forum have had "issues".

I prefer to deal with someone who has undoubted after sales service, and pay a tad more for the product.

MY thoughts - kind regards Jon
Elite Cleaning Solutions

brightnclean

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2007, 01:37:01 pm »
Unlike Jon I cant speak highly enough of them.

Ok I haven't been a customer for long but my mate got a full fitted system from them recently and just like mine and most systems I suspect, there were one or two small teething problems. He got sorted out very quickly and even got calls at 8 or 9 in the evening.  Just this last week he had a Varistream which packed up. He called them about it in the middle of the afternoon and had a brand new one delivered by 9 the next morning no questions asked. He is highly delighted both with the products and the service just as I am.

I have a system from Ionics and rate their service very highly but I also know of a few guys who dont. I read a thread about someone not being too happy about Gardiners on here but in the main I only see good comments. No business can ever be 100%. Personally having been over to see the Pure Freedom guys and met Andrew I dont hesitate at all in recommending them. Like Sarah says give them a call and make your own judgement though. Also if Ebay feedback is anything to go by it doesnt look like they are doing much wrong at all.

jeff1

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2007, 02:43:14 pm »
Biscute, I bought my system from him but fitted it my self,

I ordered late one friday afternoon and by the following tuesday I had 2 deliverys from him with my full kit, I had a problem with my pump, phoned him up and by the next day I had a new pump, I can't fault that. when he says a full kit he means it, I had every thing even down to a roll of ptfe tape for the joints.

If you phone him and tell him your needs he will make a kit up for you.

Stevie G

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2007, 11:50:24 pm »
hi jeff can you say what system you bought.

darren.

jeff1

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2007, 03:11:36 pm »
I bought the 250ltr Tank one (small van) I had to install it into a trailer. But they will make up a system to  suit your needs.

marc al

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2007, 03:29:52 pm »
  Andrew used to be a regular poster on here, but  think he stopped due to being a supplier and didn't want to cause conflict and bias.

I think he is a decent bloke who sometimes does have supply problems, as do every other business in the land.

The waiting time for one his trolleys must speak for something, although i believe van systems are the way forward having started with a trolley myself and soon changed it to a ven.

Marc