This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

chrismroberts

For Terry Burrows
« on: March 02, 2007, 08:44:21 am »
Hi Terry,

On the fastestwindowcleaner.co.uk website, is that you in the little flash animation? I was intrigued by your technique!  Just wondering what squeegee technique you're using, as you seem to start in the middle and spiral out? Is this just because its a small blade and a big window?

Chris

NWH

Re: For Terry Burrows
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2007, 06:11:56 pm »
Also Terry,do you use WFP?

AuRavelling79

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2007, 06:21:19 pm »
Also Terry,do you use WFP?

That's like asking the R.A.F. if they used Messerschmitt 109's! ;D
It's a game of three halves!

NWH

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2007, 07:17:08 pm »
I bet he does from time to time.

Terry_Burrows

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2007, 08:11:52 pm »
 ;D Hi guys,most squee gees will do,ts very much anack to the circles it does baffle people I will do this at the show,do a full 180 at speed dont take your hand off the glass at any time ::) :o ;D and no I do not use wfp :-X
WWW.FASTESTWINDOWCLEANER.CO.UK
GUINNESS WORLD RECORD HOLDER
BURNING RUBBER FASTER!
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF MASTER WINDOW CLEANERS.

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2007, 08:32:00 pm »
Sorry to let the side down and buy a wfp Terry. :-[

Purely protecting my injury, honest! ;D

Terry_Burrows

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2007, 08:58:57 am »
no way sqeeks ;D I dont want to look like a window sweeper ;D or a plant feeder ;D :-X

I am very much Interested in other projects rather than wfp we have no interest in them at present,I would not buy one we have no use for them in our world ;D
would not want the hassle pulling all that hose out,just to clean a window,simply not for us,still theres always some one that likes them :-\ includeing the spots them provide ;D ::) :-X
BURNING RUBBER FASTER!

telboy

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2007, 11:28:56 am »
Terry your a Dinosaur ;)

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2007, 11:35:15 am »
Terrysaurus.

Terrydactyl. ;D

Terry_Burrows

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2007, 11:47:48 am »
 ;D thanks Telboy are you going to Nec ;D I might go over to wfp ;D its funny old world we not long took a job,from a wfp spots are us he should have called himself.it was a car showroom,only he just done them next day,we got called to clean them,it looked like the showroom had measles ;D ;D ::)

thousands of pounds and still cant get it right ;D good old squee gee ;D
BURNING RUBBER FASTER!

gaza

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2007, 03:35:39 pm »
TERRY ru in bed with general LEE NFWC , HE DIDNT LIKE MY COMMENT AT THE EXCEL CENTRE .may be he will get the same reply at Nec .
I thought we had it sorted this wfp v trad , wfp doesnt give the windows spots only an undertrained opperator gives it spots ,what about lines in trad methods soap marks and runs from top of frames seen them on many a commercial building done trad .
  A clear lack of knowledge or downright scanking the customer in both ways of cleaning.
 Im quite confident that wfp used by myself on commercial and domestic doesnt leave dots or runs as with my trad method none is better than the other, used by a compident w/c just that one is safer than the other.

gaza
IM AT THAT AGE MY BACK GOES OUT MORE THAN I DO

williamx

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2007, 03:45:25 pm »
Ditto

Terry_Burrows

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2007, 04:45:48 pm »
for sure you only as good as you wfp,same applys with squeegee, you cant get away from the spotting it happens ,still wont get me buying them :P,as for your reply gazza,you be better off in bed with him then me ;D :o

I am not on the board any more ;D

BURNING RUBBER FASTER!

gaza

« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2007, 05:03:46 pm »
fair comment Terry I wouldnt like to be known that I had something to do with
general Lee a lot of my customers heard his remarks and hes never apoliguised to anyone for his outlandish comments.
 Everyone can hold an oponion but to vent an opion on the basis that is hearsay is criminal cus he doesnt or didnt have a clue what he was saying ,so it must have been hearsay.

gaza ;D
IM AT THAT AGE MY BACK GOES OUT MORE THAN I DO

Terry_Burrows

« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2007, 09:05:39 pm »
 ;D I really hope to see a lot of faces at the show please come and say Hi,after all we are all part of this great forum ;D ;D 8)

have to say at this point I am not anti wfp we just dont have any place in our world for them ;D so its my opinion of them and what I get feed back on them..

you are mighty as you are all can be good at what you do :)
I dont think people know that I am not on the board of the Federation any longer,but I will assit them when I can and do so...they have backed me in projects before and I dont forget this... :)
BURNING RUBBER FASTER!

telboy

« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2007, 08:29:04 am »
Hi Tel

No I wont be at NEC I'll wait till Docklands next year.
I'll be 65 next Sunday so I will be looking to slow things down a bit soon and let my son carry on. ;)

Good Luck Turbo keep spreading the word :D

trevor perry

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2007, 09:33:32 am »
i agree with terry the fed have always been helpfull with me ,once half way through a 3 year contract we where stopped from using ladders by the on site H and S officer who was under the impression ladders where banned even though we are a long established firm our arguments fell on deaf ears after we spoke to mr lee he spoke to the safety officer and put him right on what the law says, we was able to finish the site that year from ladders.
   The job is only done once a year but is a very large site Mr lee was honest in telling the safety officer that WFP was safer but due to the large intervals between cleans plus the poor condition of frames on some blocks the results could be sub standard.
  The following year we did use WFP some of the blocks where fine others i can only describe as appalling but at least the H and S safety officer hadnt been mislead into thinking that WFP was some sort of magic wand and will probably accept our oppinion when we use ladders in certain areas .
  I for one even though i use WFP am in total agreement with mr lee in that a lot of windows are better done traditional.

better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt

williamx

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2007, 12:30:26 pm »
i agree with terry the fed have always been helpfull with me ,once half way through a 3 year contract we where stopped from using ladders by the on site H and S officer who was under the impression ladders where banned even though we are a long established firm our arguments fell on deaf ears after we spoke to mr lee he spoke to the safety officer and put him right on what the law says, we was able to finish the site that year from ladders.
   The job is only done once a year but is a very large site Mr lee was honest in telling the safety officer that WFP was safer but due to the large intervals between cleans plus the poor condition of frames on some blocks the results could be sub standard.
  The following year we did use WFP some of the blocks where fine others i can only describe as appalling but at least the H and S safety officer hadnt been mislead into thinking that WFP was some sort of magic wand and will probably accept our oppinion when we use ladders in certain areas .
  I for one even though i use WFP am in total agreement with mr lee in that a lot of windows are better done traditional.

"mr lee was Honest" you have just lost the argument with that statement.

Mr Lee proved on National Television that he hasn't a clue about wfp cleaning.

Terry_Burrows

« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2007, 12:41:41 pm »
 ;Dappy birfday Telboy ;D next you will be saying cant make it to Excell you old git ;D make the effort on ye cimmer frame ;D and show some spirit ;D
BURNING RUBBER FASTER!

trevor perry

« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2007, 01:24:00 pm »

"mr lee was Honest" you have just lost the argument with that statement.

Mr Lee proved on National Television that he hasn't a clue about wfp cleaning.

williamx i am not getting into an argument but there are certain things WFP_ wont move ie paint after painters cement and silicone for a builders clean and it does struggle on baked on egg and odd pieces of bird muck and this is what mr lee was stateing he was honest in saying that often the ladder is best for some jobs and you are kidding yourself and your customers if you believe any different
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt