This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Davew

Quote for a block of flats
« on: February 25, 2007, 10:55:07 am »
Probably been asked before and most likely on the wrong forum, but I've just spotted a three story block of flats with minging widows. I have approached the head of the committe who lives there and he said they had no window cleaner because of health and safety laws preventing the use of ladders. It's got at least seventy windows of varying sizes so my first question is how do I price it up? And my second is does anyone have a draft of the type of letter I need to write to them to secure the contract? I have some ideas of my own on promoting the advantage of wfp and mentioning public liability insurance but have never had to write out a contract or risk assessment etc. Any help welcomed.

marc

Re: Quote for a block of flats
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2007, 07:11:17 pm »
work out how long you think it should take, you may want to do this in sections ie front of flat 1.5 hours back 1 hour 2x sides 45mins each is 1.5 hour, total 4hours £20 per hour would be £80 if you are wfp price as trad so 4 hours trad may take you 2 to 2.5 hours  if it takes 2 thats £40 per hour hope this helps dont sell your self short just to get the job better to have work priced well that you enjoy doing than lots of under priced work that you dont enjoy doing marc.