This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

DASERVICES

Longest reply to advert
« on: February 24, 2007, 11:16:30 am »
Received  phone calls yesterday from a Business card and leaflet I had dropped some back which is a record for me.

The Business card I dropped through the person's door a year back and they wanted thier windows cleaned as a one off, charged him a min £10.00

The leaflet I dropped last July advertsing Fascia and Conservatory Roof cleans worth £100.

Normally I get phone calls after 3 mnth but this is a record for me, goes to show this form of adverstising does work.

Whats the longest have you had for a reply when dropping your cards or leaflets.

Re: Longest reply to advert
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2007, 12:19:27 pm »
my was 3 years. it happened last month. she rang me and said i had a flyer through the door a while ago and never got round to ringing. she asked if i could start today. i popped round and gave her a price which was £10 and she said on the flyer it says £7.00. i kindly pointed out three years ago it would have been that.

carl stanton

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2007, 04:51:39 pm »
ha ha some people!! 3yrs ago, same price, ask if she would sell her house for the same value of three years ago! hmmm?

i had a response from a crappy flier i done about 2yrs befor they called, so yes one of the best methods, not put in with a paper though, gets chucked! well i throw them do you?

any one ever thought doing fridge magnets?
 ps hope you have not bld to death  on the pc D.A, ref the image at bottem!! ew! ]

Paul Coleman

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2007, 04:52:07 pm »
Received  phone calls yesterday from a Business card and leaflet I had dropped some back which is a record for me.

The Business card I dropped through the person's door a year back and they wanted thier windows cleaned as a one off, charged him a min £10.00

The leaflet I dropped last July advertsing Fascia and Conservatory Roof cleans worth £100.

Normally I get phone calls after 3 mnth but this is a record for me, goes to show this form of adverstising does work.

Whats the longest have you had for a reply when dropping your cards or leaflets.

I had an enquiry about two years after the drop.  Someone just kept the leaflet in case their window cleaner let them down - which he did (wasn't surprised either when I found out how much he'd been doing it for).

clean team

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2007, 07:12:25 pm »
i paid for 10,000 flyers to be delivered with the local news paper £250 deliverey.£250 for the flyers i got 3 jobs to price only got 2. that week there was 10 flyers in that paper mine was the smallest at a5. never do that again :(

C.Donohoe

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2007, 06:21:09 pm »
wow that's gotta hurt :o    I've got a lot of flyers to post, and it does take time but i think it's worth doing yourself as you can speak to people if they happen to be outside their house, and they just might say yes if you ask them personally ;)