This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Jake

Leaded work & wfp
« on: February 23, 2007, 04:42:04 pm »
Here are  few pics of a property we did today, didn't  get shots of all of the house as it was chucking it down at the time!

The pics don't show how big the house really is, but it used to take 2 of us one & half hours trad, now we do it in less than half the time! And a better job too !  ;D

Exeter, Devon

Jacob Keyes

Re: Leaded work & wfp
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2007, 04:47:48 pm »
Wow, nice house

Tosh

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2007, 04:56:47 pm »
Jake,

On properties like this WFP is a dream.  We do a leaded window'd hotel; it was passed onto us from another window cleaner who hated the job; hand-bashing all those leaded (REAL LEADED) windows.

He charged 90 quid a clean.  I charged120 quid a clean and it's my best account.

I'll not say how quick I can do it by myself now; but it's quick!

Jake

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2007, 05:05:25 pm »
Tosh

Obviously the big advantage using wfp is cutting out all that ladder work. But what a bonus it is turning out to be on large leaded accounts, a real dream.

We do another house all leaded, which we used to dread doing, now it's a doddle!

Will explain, that at the moment we use a trolley system, which isn't as fast to use as a van mount or backpack, but serves us well
Exeter, Devon