This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

sair

Re: Static system problem
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2007, 04:03:04 pm »
other way if i understand what you say correct the end with black rubber seal goes in the housing first as there is a seal in the end of the ousing that you took off

my reckoning its in the wrong way round as i said earlier

you would also do well in putting the presure gauge after the pre filters as you ll measure the drop more consistantly of the flow over them and be able to gauge when filters need changing and see the drop in presure.

the presure gauge serves no purpose where it is now, but after it will help you see whether you need booster pump or when filters need to be renewed.

regards tony

Essentially Pure Ltd

U.S. wfp USER

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2007, 04:27:32 pm »
other way if i understand what you say correct the end with black rubber seal goes in the housing first as there is a seal in the end of the ousing that you took off

my reckoning its in the wrong way round as i said earlier

you would also do well in putting the presure gauge after the pre filters as you ll measure the drop more consistantly of the flow over them and be able to gauge when filters need changing and see the drop in presure.

the presure gauge serves no purpose where it is now, but after it will help you see whether you need booster pump or when filters need to be renewed.

regards tony

The end with the black rubber seal needs to be on the end of the housing that has the product water and waste water coming out of it?

I will put the pressure guage after the filters as that makes sense.
Shawn Gavin
Reach Higher Ground

U.S. wfp USER

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2007, 04:30:17 pm »
http://www.gamurdock.com/gam/files/documents/GE-Membranes.pdf

The following document shows a photo of the membrane.  The brine seal is at the end with the flow water coming in so I did have that set up properly.
Shawn Gavin
Reach Higher Ground