This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Poll

How long have you been WFP

Still trad
8.8%
5 (8.8%)
6 months
14%
8 (14%)
1 year
45.6%
26 (45.6%)
3 years
10.5%
6 (10.5%)
over 3 years
21.1%
12 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 53

AuRavelling79

Re: How long since you changed to WFP
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2007, 05:00:04 pm »
coming up eight years

Wow, sair that was real "cutting edge" stuff at the time - was that domestic/commercial - how did you "sell it?"
It's a game of three halves!

sair

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2007, 05:50:11 pm »
i Was doing two days domestic three long mornings commercial-(4am-11)

did commercial by hand  set up " DI 6x35  one on the in hose one for the out hose and connected up inside  the van, the 2 days domestic became one within one after 2 months they were at time £180. days at time

and i thought why am i not doing commercial this way. got a tank fitted with pump

my 3 mornings became 2 short mornings

as to selling it never had too people were intrigued, results were good - although my wife and i laughed so much when a friend told me about it. but the moment i saw it i came, i came home and ordered on line Vessels and poles

2 DI vessels and hose reel 2 sack resin 2 poles a 24 foot and an 12 lower level- which i must say they are both still in  current ussage. i gave to a friend

cost £2200.00

next the tank 350 litre and pump cost and fitting cost £2350.00.. pump still working i sold this system to a friend 4 years later and still in use today

was i ripped off, YES!!! but they were early days..

then i thought i can do that. spent time researching and finding  products, just to fund my resin habit.

have ever looked back.  to me its WFP all the way. apart from insides allthough i m tempted some time

Essentially Pure Ltd

SherwoodCleaningSe

« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2007, 11:11:09 pm »
10 years traditional and 6 weeks wfp.  Enjoyed last week at work for the first time since change over.  My wife likes it as she can do the ups now.  Have a 650ltr tank on pick up with 2 reels.  Lost 2 customers and had no more than 5 complaints in total, the ones I lost weren't worth the hassle any way.  One complained then phoned later to apologize as windows come up fine.  Still a way to go yet though.

Simon