This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Biscute

DIY trolly system help
« on: February 18, 2007, 02:22:30 pm »
Iv gave up on looking for a cheep trolly system so im gona make my own. Thing is tho most things i DIY i bollicks them up, so if any1 can give me some idears of were or how tey done it would be great. I seen a trolly in b&q for 15 ounds but attachiong the pump nd battery would be the problem. Seem as getting access to d.co.uk is near imposable yous are my last chance.  :D

cheers bicy
Dont argue with a retard, they will just pull you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Re: DIY trolly system help
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2007, 02:45:22 pm »
Like you biccy I'm a novice, so don't take any notice of what I say over someone with more experience but;
It's not just the trolley(B&Q£15) is good by the way. You need clean water. Do you have a garage with power, an outside tap?

Cleantec sell a pump box that you could mount onto the trolley. All the bits you need even DIY is still over a grand.

Chris Cottrell

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2007, 02:59:19 pm »
Hi M8, why cant you get on Matts site?

http://d.co.uk/phpbb/index.php

Chris

phoenix_w_c

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2007, 03:11:16 pm »
Im new to wfp, i found the cheapest way to start is to buy a backpack £175, cheap trolley (b&q £12) and some water barrells.

Re wire the back pack so you can plug it into the van (running off the van battery or the trolley).

Plus you can still use it as a backpack.

This isnt the best way to setup a full system but its the cheapest way of having a backpack, trolley and be able to plug it in the van, its got a 80psi pump.

Its cost me:
£175 backpack
£15 trolley
£35 switches, plugs, wire (maplin)
£75 RO unit
£55 DI
£40 water barrells
£250 on two poles 25ft and a smaller one.

hope this helps :)

Biscute

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2007, 03:11:28 pm »
no cris i filled in application and emailed him as well and stil no luck  :'(
Dont argue with a retard, they will just pull you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Chris Cottrell

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2007, 03:17:16 pm »
Maybe he'll get back to you later

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2007, 03:37:16 pm »
Phoenix, you must have a tds meter. Does the ro you mention produce the water fast enough?

MNWC

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2007, 05:08:33 pm »

Count Phil

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2007, 06:19:52 pm »
can't get on the diy site to save my life. maybe it can sense my ability to botch

Biscute

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2007, 06:23:16 pm »
no thanx anyway m8 but the link didnt work either.

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2007, 06:25:30 pm »
steve k's offer to you on the other post looked good. I spent nearly that on setting up my trailer, but now realise a van mount is the only serious option. If you haven't got the money lend it.

Biscute

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2007, 06:28:59 pm »
Yer seems good offer, cheerd me up seem as i tryed to sneekly win a wfp trolly system on ebasy befor but got out bid on it at the last minute  >:(

Chris Cottrell

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2007, 06:30:45 pm »
Just remembered

I think that the reason why Matt hasnt got back to your Emails Biscute is I think because he's in Disney world at the moment

remembered reading this on another post last night

Chris

phoenix_w_c

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2007, 07:51:29 pm »
Phoenix, you must have a tds meter. Does the ro you mention produce the water fast enough?

yeah forgot to mention the TDS meter. I paid £10 for a hand held one seems really good. I got mine in an aquatic shop as its half the price ive seen it advertised.

The RO is a little slow but i leave it on 24h a day and the water reads 000.