Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

batterbee

Wiring up an Eco- Flow
« on: February 17, 2007, 12:16:22 pm »
Hi all

This question is for anyone who has wired up an Eco-flow controller to a 100psi shurflo pump.

In the wiring instructions it states fitting the + & - wires to the pump, but is that to the + & - of the pressure switch or the + & - of the wires coming out from the bottom of the pump.

Any help on this will be very much appreciated.

Kind regards

John
JB CLEANING SERVICES, NORWICH, NORFOLK.

jeff1

Re: Wiring up an Eco- Flow
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2007, 01:27:55 pm »
Hi all

This question is for anyone who has wired up an Eco-flow controller to a 100psi shurflo pump.

In the wiring instructions it states fitting the + & - wires to the pump, but is that to the + & - of the pressure switch or the + & - of the wires coming out from the bottom of the pump.

Any help on this will be very much appreciated.

Kind regards

John
John not 100% sure on the eco-flow, but with the varistream you do away with the pressure switch, and I am almost certain it will be the same with the eco-flow, wire it directly to you pump, you won't do any damage. the eco-flow is a replacement for your pressure switch.

jeff1

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2007, 06:26:30 pm »
I have since found out that you do need to keep your pressure switch.

batterbee

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2007, 07:30:54 pm »
Hi Jeff, thanks for your help, after talking to supplier i have now sorted it out and all is working well.

John
JB CLEANING SERVICES, NORWICH, NORFOLK.