This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

edd

NOB -HEADS
« on: February 16, 2007, 03:19:41 pm »
WHY DO WE ALL GET THESE SORT OF UNREASONABLE people that come out
and tell us too go away after we have started? >:( waving arms about i tell you now
how the f... i did not go and get the bat to shut im up i dont know!!! :o all i want is a nice easy
stress free day but NO nobhead here comes out and thats it uhhhhhhhh >:( >:( >:(

but later on poss the next house we get tea & biscuits and all is well again ::) and best of all
nobhead is REPLACED with a new chap and more money alls well that ends well

Tosh

Re: NOB -HEADS
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2007, 05:06:53 pm »
Yeh, I know the feeling and can sympathise, mate.

If another window cleaner works the area, tip your hat and warn him off.

simon knight

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2007, 05:14:11 pm »

Out of interest what was his reason for shooing you away?

windolene

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2007, 05:48:20 pm »
Hi,

I do hope you have no bat at hand. Whatever next!

Kevin WINDOLENE.

Biscute

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2007, 06:16:22 pm »
Glad to know i aint alone, yesterday samething happend to me and she said no you dont do here once i had done them in such a smug way. I couldnt help my self i was that ped off i got up the ladder and just soaped up all the windows i cleaned so they will be nice and sudded for her 2day :)
Dont argue with a retard, they will just pull you down to their level and beat you with experience.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2007, 07:37:54 pm »
I love your posts biscute - are you saying you actually finished the job and she told you to go away?
It's a game of three halves!

edd

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2007, 09:52:52 pm »
BISCUTE see what i mean nobheads all of them i`ve done this soap thing before too
when i had neally finished she comes out i DONT what done today it might rain or some crap
they come out with on goes the soap nice and thick and see ya another nobhead gone ;D
bytheway this has not happened for years as we are very strict on the sort of nobhead we do
EDD

mike richardson

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2007, 10:08:36 pm »
i had  the same 2 mnth ago he watched me clean full house then said he wouldent pay me for using a hose pipe so soaped ??? up all down stairs windows & left he was gutted

but i feel real bad cos 3 week later he died of cancer poor fella

i didnt know he was ill,  ???

Biscute

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2007, 10:29:19 pm »
No i hadnt done the full house but i had done the full front she actually came out as i was on my way down from my second climb. I think i might take a gnome from her garden next month and put abit of masking tape over his eyes and then send her a letter holding him to a 4.50 randsome.  ;D
Dont argue with a retard, they will just pull you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Andy@w.c.s

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2007, 10:31:58 pm »
now your talking
we could send it round all the guys on hear and send her photos of it all over the country ;)

mike richardson

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2007, 10:34:04 pm »
better still give us her address, we will all send calling cards offering window cleaning services she wil  b so confused she will beg you to cum back. ;)

Biscute

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2007, 10:37:20 pm »
lol mike thats harsh m8, but when i first started out i was working with a friend and i think this is my worst story i can tell. we went cleaning one day and we came to a house were the woman had died and ther was a gathering inside the house of familey and friends ect. They came out and said sadly that she had passed on and wouldnt be getting them done no more, then to my shock he said ' the basterd owed me for 2 months as well' all i could do was bite my lip and walk on. I think they payed him as well  :P

Biscute

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2007, 10:39:19 pm »
lol i like tyhat idear of kidnap and sending him on a mishion around britian sounds like a plan. Operation payback is now on  8)

mike richardson

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2007, 10:42:51 pm »
easir still buy post cards of diff areas stand him in front of the pics them sned them to the lady every week with different notes & tales of the places he's been & the clean windows he has seen,& how much he is missing clean windows at home & is not returning till they are cleaned again

Andy@w.c.s

« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2007, 10:43:50 pm »
 i will send you my details  please let me be the first
Andy ;)

Biscute

« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2007, 10:52:55 pm »
I am next in the area Monday or Tuesday so il pick him up then. also it will be easyer to get away as they now have impared visability through ther windows from the sudds  :)

chris@c.m.s

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2007, 11:42:46 pm »
If he needs a trip to Worthing or Brighton let me know  ;D
Sussex by the sea

WavieDavie

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2007, 11:58:36 pm »
If you need anything far-flung, I'm in Scotland. A picture of Norman the Gnome beside Edinburgh Castle, the Forth Bridge . . .
You're a Scottish window-cleaner? Licensed or not, get yourself along to www.slwcn.org right now !

Davie Park
Dalzell Window Cleaning Service - Edinburgh www.windowscleaner.co.uk

Andy@w.c.s

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2007, 12:07:26 am »
details sent  ;)
I like the name  norman the nob head gnome :D

EasyClean

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2007, 12:54:46 am »
If the gnome is going on tour around the UK you could always stick him in a Hi-Viz vest and inform the owners you were concerned for his safety!!
Losing a customer is like waiting for the next bus, another one will come along shortly!