This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Phillip Darvill

New Stream system
« on: February 16, 2007, 02:45:10 pm »
Just looking at getting a new system from Stream http://www.waterfedpolesystems.co.uk/
Just wondering what your thoughts are about this set-up/value for money and feedback from any Stream users

It looks good value to me but I'm new to this game

£2997 - STREAM - Van Water Fed Pole System 650 Litres. Suitable for the following vehicles: Expert, Relay, Vito, Dispatch, Scudo, Transit, Boxer,Transporter, Traffic, Master,Sprinter, Ducato and others. Payload: 925+ kgs (approx) 

The above price includes a STREAM 650 litre low-level /cubic insulated tank(Insulation value equivalent to 2 " of rockwool) with a complete 9 honeycomb baffling for best vehicle stability, anti-vacuum and anti-pressure valves, tray-lid (Low-level only-with a unilateral distribution load of 1 tonne), anti-splash lip, fill point, sight window.

Automatic electrical cut-off valve, switches, stainless steel surround chassis, 60/100 psi distribution pump with flow control valve, stand alone leisure battery and relay charging system. D.I pressure vessel with resin, 40/20 inch R.O. and 10/20 inch pre-filters.

Outside ports.

Fitted with a speedliner floor (choice of colour).

Metal hosereel and cart and 50 metres of anti-kink hose.Ground and first floor water fed pole provided. Hand held TDS meter. All labour, brackets,fixtures and fittings. Ready to use.

sair

Re: New Stream system
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2007, 05:07:56 pm »
essentiallypure.co.uk
Essentially Pure Ltd

Phillip Darvill

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2007, 08:07:05 pm »
Thanks for the link, but I was hoping for some feedback on the Stream system

Pippin

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2007, 08:26:48 pm »

Get them to fit varistream as  they did not for me and they are a must. 
Also 650 may be to much weight with all your other gear, as I run a dispatch
with 500LT tank and gear and I am at limit

macmac

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2007, 09:00:13 pm »
i cant comment on the stream system itself but i have had lots of dealings/purchases with stream over the last few years & have always found them very honest, knowlageable & good on prices & delivery.

tony

gary evans

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2007, 02:56:43 pm »
phil,

I have to agree with mac, i,ve dealt with them alot over last couple of years.

Gary

Count Phil

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2007, 06:33:15 pm »
You want at least 100m of hose. You may never use it all, but 50m will often come up short. Make sure it' s decent microbore for the price you're paying and definitely a varistream. Don't worry about a 650 litre tank. just don't fill it all the way up. And they don't wear out and you may want the extra size in the future..

Just state the few things you want and that you won't pay more. They will do it for the business. Trust me on this one.

eddie d

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2007, 07:38:32 pm »
sounds like a good deal to me .