Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

macmac

Gaz swivel brush, HUH??? New
« on: February 15, 2007, 07:31:33 pm »
Please ignore this ill-conceived, ramble of a post by myself (the as**ole here) & accept my full & sincere apologies for not engaging my brain before opening my mouth, something i dont normally do but hey, we all have bad days! :-[ :-[

tony

chris@c.m.s

Re: Gaz swivel brush, HUH???
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 07:42:27 pm »
Ive converted 3/4 of my round to wfp useing gazzas brushes I got them about 6 months ago and they have been in use since, I havent had one customer complaint, yep the brush is cheap but its also effective IMO of course :)   
Sussex by the sea

dai

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2007, 07:49:14 pm »
MacMac, I haven't seen Gaza's brush, what I can say is you can do an excellent job with a floor brush. I have 3 Vikan brushes, but my favourite brush at the moment is the new house broom from Asda. I fitted it with jets over the weekend and it's the dogs.
You can pay silly money for brushes that would work no better. In the world of WFP, you don't always get what you paid for. WFP brushes have not been scientifically designed for the job. Even the big money brushes are usually one mans idea of what one should be like.
Until a lot of money has been spent, on objective research and development,
I will continue to experiment for myself. Dai

H h20

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2007, 07:58:27 pm »
Hi Tony,
i`m sorry it wasn`t to your expectation or liking,i would have gladly given you a refund if you had`nt binned it,yes i can supply a swivel adapter that can fit most brushes,
Gaz

macmac

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2007, 08:35:15 pm »
Gaz
no refund mate, i totaly appreciate the work you put into this. the swivel- you're a genius. as for the brush- the rest of you are totaly deluded as to the extent that its funny. ;D ;D

tony

H h20

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2007, 08:40:20 pm »
Gaz
no refund mate, i totaly appreciate the work you put into this. the swivel- you're a genius. as for the brush- the rest of you are totaly deluded as to the extent that its funny. ;D ;D

tony

Hi Tony,it`s ok no problemo i don`t expect to please everyone but nearly all that have had the swivel brush are more than pleased so the majority rules the minority,if you are looking for a "better brush" with a swivel neck i have them,
Gaz

Clear Vision

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2007, 08:41:58 pm »
what do you call a better brush?

Can you turn a vikan into a swivel?

H h20

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2007, 08:44:44 pm »
what do you call a better brush?

Can you turn a vikan into a swivel?

Hi Matt,the swivel brush is a different brush that the others i supply,
the brush you have orderd is a better brush and it can be fitted with a swivel adapter,
Gaz

petski2

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2007, 08:47:41 pm »
Hi all,Im confused. :(
What do you mean by a swivel brush and how does this benefit wfping. ???
Thanks in advance
Pete

Clear Vision

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2007, 08:51:00 pm »
Gaz,

Can I fit a swivel adapter to my vikan rectangular brush?

Can you email me a pic of the brush I have orderd and a pic of the swivel brush.

Cheers,

Matt

P.S. got your email today  :'( :'( :'(

H h20

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2007, 08:55:03 pm »
Gaz,

Can I fit a swivel adapter to my vikan rectangular brush?

Can you email me a pic of the brush I have orderd and a pic of the swivel brush.

Cheers,

Matt

P.S. got your email today  :'( :'( :'(

Hi Matt,yes you can fit the swivel adapter to your vikan it`s not the same swivel as on the actual `swivel` brush but it works the same,didn`t i send you a pic of the swivel adapter on the yellow brush that i use?
yes i know the email,sad is`nt it what a bunch of wallys can`t get the order right,
Gaz

Clear Vision

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2007, 09:06:27 pm »
Cant find them in my email gaz?

H h20

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2007, 09:09:50 pm »
Cant find them in my email gaz?

Ok matt,i`ll email them now mate,
Gaz

H h20

« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2007, 09:25:15 pm »
Hi Jeff,i totally agree with you (well i will won`t i  ;D),i am no professional manufacturer but i think what i have come up with has helped so may others out,if i had the capital i would go into production with a better build quality but as the majority seem to be satisfied theres no need anyway,
Gaz

Clear Vision

« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2007, 09:27:32 pm »
You should go on the dragons den!

H h20

« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2007, 09:29:56 pm »
You should go on the dragons den!

Not if Tony MacMac was on there  ;D lol  ;D,he`d slaughter me  ;D
Gaz

U.S. wfp USER

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2007, 09:48:21 pm »
can you post a pic of just the swivel?
Shawn Gavin
Reach Higher Ground

Count Phil

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2007, 09:49:52 pm »
I had a swivel brush and thought it was great, then I had a non swivel type but it was the same brush off my mate who didn't like it. I know why, the bristles were all bent down and wouldn't splay. I know how good they can be, but this one really was un useable cos off the way the bristles all pointed down slightly. I'm guessing the complainer may have got a dud one like my mate. I still have it and somewhere and just started wondeing if the bristles could be straightened somehow, I squashing it under a brick over night when I first had it but it did no good. It did kind of put me off.

But that first swivle was sooo good. It splayed nice, was soft but sharp enough to get the bird poo off, but the next one was sooo bad.

jeff1

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2007, 09:55:58 pm »
I had a swivel brush and thought it was great, then I had a non swivel type but it was the same brush off my mate who didn't like it. I know why, the bristles were all bent down and wouldn't splay. I know how good they can be, but this one really was un useable cos off the way the bristles all pointed down slightly. I'm guessing the complainer may have got a dud one like my mate. I still have it and somewhere and just started wondeing if the bristles could be straightened somehow, I squashing it under a brick over night when I first had it but it did no good. It did kind of put me off.

But that first swivle was sooo good. It splayed nice, was soft but sharp enough to get the bird poo off, but the next one was sooo bad.
I think Gaz has some instructions, useing boiling water to help you out on this one.

H h20

« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2007, 09:59:01 pm »
I know what you mean about the bristles,i don`t actually "make" the brushes,i have complained a few times about the bristles,they are made in massive bulk and can sometimes lack in bristles,some have perfect bristles and some are`nt,it is only on that particular brush that there has been a problem,the rest of the different brushes have been fine,
Gaz