This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

H h20

Re: Gaz swivel brush, HUH???
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2007, 11:52:57 am »
I have tried uploading pics but my computer is palying up again error message keeps appearing when i try,
Jonny,i use both brushes swivel brush and a brush with the adapter fitted,i do find the swivel brush is lighter and moves more freely but as you say the adapter does start to free up the more you use it and then you have the benefit of adding it to any brush,
yes i came up with the idea of using a swivel brush and many that have had them from me  commented  on how much they like them and appreciate them for how easy it has made some of their work  ;)
Gaz

JM123

« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2007, 12:14:48 pm »
ps Gaz I forgot all about sending another cheque!! my mistake - I'm going down the road to post it in 10mins, recorded delivery.
Live life in the fast lane.......if you break down you'll freewheel further

Ballymena N.I

H h20

« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2007, 12:17:16 pm »
ps Gaz I forgot all about sending another cheque!! my mistake - I'm going down the road to post it in 10mins, recorded delivery.

No problem Jonny,
Gaz  ;)

JM123

« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2007, 12:22:30 pm »
would you prefer it by bank transfer?
Live life in the fast lane.......if you break down you'll freewheel further

Ballymena N.I

H h20

« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2007, 12:32:22 pm »
would you prefer it by bank transfer?

Jonny can you phone me,
Gaz

billygoat

« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2007, 02:09:09 pm »
I have one of Gaz's swivel brushes,and I can't believe how useful it is.

Aswell as being easier to reach windows over conservatorys ect,it almost cuts out having to use a minipole, because you can swing the pole to the side of you instead of jamming it in to the ground or something else behind you.

And Gaz if you read this can I order another brush,one of your good one's of course ;)

Can you email me info,cheers(email is in profile)

Tim

H h20

« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2007, 02:44:55 pm »

Aswell as being easier to reach windows over conservatorys ect,it almost cuts out having to use a minipole, because you can swing the pole to the side of you instead of jamming it in to the ground or something else behind you.

And Gaz if you read this can I order another brush,one of your good one's of course ;)

Tim

Thanks Tim,
email sent,
Gaz  ;)

Jeff Brimble

« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2007, 02:56:09 pm »

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2007, 03:05:15 pm »
Brushes are one of 'those' subjects that everyone has their opinion on. I purchased one of Gaz's brushes myself about a year ago. I tried it out and did not get on with it at all, so I stopped using it. Having read all of these posts I realise that at least there is one other person who feels the same.

For those who like them though it is just as well that they are available.

For the record what is the difference between your brushes Gaz and Salmon brushes? They both look the same are they? ( I don't like Salmon brushes either!!)

Having said the above, an experienced WFP'er could probably clean a window well with any brush on the market. You just get your own favourite 'feeling' brush and tend to stick with it.

H h20

« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2007, 03:16:52 pm »
Alex,the brushes are salmon i have tried and tested a few and supply the right ones,as you say each to their own i know many that hate vikan and love salmon and vise-versa,it can also go for anything,poles,pumps,filters,hoses,connectors etc,so not everyone can be happy with the same thing,
Gaz

macmac

« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2007, 05:13:35 pm »

Tim

i agree, if you read the post carefuly its not the swivel i dont like as that is superb, but the brush thats attatched to it.

tony

Jeff Brimble

« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2007, 06:38:11 pm »
You can convert any brush to swivel.

macmac

« Reply #52 on: February 16, 2007, 09:19:27 pm »
thats better. ;D ;D ;D

tony

H h20

« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2007, 09:22:31 pm »
Well done Tony a pat on the back i think,  ;)
Gaz