This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jsm

looking for refillable ionics type di vessels ..
« on: February 02, 2007, 07:49:04 am »
Ive seen then on here before , but cant seem to find them on the search .

can someone point us to the link for the re-usable ' Ionics ' type long di canisters

( not the normal blue di ones , I have them )

thanks
john
John Malone
JSM. Window & General Cleaning
(  North Wales  )
Giving homes a shine sicne 1989

one of the early gang of wfp er's ---- remember , when you cant see out - give JSM a shout

Alex Gardiner

Re: looking for refillable ionics type di vessels ..
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2007, 08:03:45 am »
Brodex or Omnipole do them.

jsm

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2007, 02:38:21 pm »
lots of money for what looks like a drain pipe .

has anyone gone down the drain pipe with screw endcaps way ??
John Malone
(  North Wales  )

one of the early gang of wfp er's ---- remember , when you cant see out - give JSM a shout

John Peters

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2007, 02:53:09 pm »
JSM,

I tried one and it was more hassle than it was worth, whatever I tried the threaded cap leaked and no matter how much resin I packed into the thing whenever I changed it it seemed to shrink. Because the water quality went down so quickly I recon that the water tracked over the top of the resin. Anyway I've gone back to Ionic filters.

John

DASERVICES

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2007, 03:12:36 pm »
John,

There is a thread somewhere on this site which shows you how to change an Ionics DI Vessel for a normal one which will save you loads of ££££ ;D ;D

Doug

jsm

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2007, 03:41:12 pm »
cheers all ,
I already have a small 11 ltr Di vessel on the back of a Merlin , but its only a small one and I now have two vans filling up from the ibc tank , so I'm changing it alot now - I was hoping they might work out cheaper ( being a tight git )

I just want to fill them up and forget them for a few months - if you know what I mean ,

looks like I may have to dig deep and get some big vessels to add to the small one
John Malone
(  North Wales  )

John Peters

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2007, 03:50:41 pm »
D.A, I was one of the first to buy a Pro-7, although the saving in water was a great benefit the blue colour change filters only lasted about 3-4 weeks, that's why I tried a re-fillable one. Anyway Ionic did a free upgrade back in the summer and six months on I'm still on the same filter! So now its excellent and I can see exactly when I'll need to change the filter.

John