Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jeff1

I refuse to work Sunday's (but today I gave in)
« on: January 28, 2007, 05:39:40 pm »
Its Sunday and I refuse to work Sunday's

But, My youngest daughter phoned me this afternoon asking me if I could come to the pub, were her and her husband were having lunch, and said I have to give them a quote, they are both ex-employees of this pub and were chatting to the manager, as usual with my youngest, the subject of wc came up.
The manager told here that they had not seen there wc in 6 months, and could she ask her dad to come down and give a quote, now this pub is not huge, but it is having a travel loge built next to it, and owned by the same brewery (Brewster's)

I quoted £90 in and out once a month, she then asked me to price the travel lodge, and this is to be done every 2 weeks, I said I would price the travel lodge nearer completion, also the first clean would be a lot more expensive as it was a builders clean, (I bloody hate builders cleans) but its only once. and from then on its £150 per month.
So all in all it was well worth going out for an hour on a Sunday afternoon.

I did take a few photo's to show you, but they all came out dark, so will have to take some more tomorrow. I have to start tomorrow and do the pub.

Jon T.C.

Re: I refuse to work Sunday's (but today I gave in)
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2007, 06:14:37 pm »
Is it a " Travelodge" , only I am trying to find out who has the national contract for them.
Elite Cleaning Solutions

jeff1

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2007, 06:19:06 pm »
Its Brewsters, and each one is responsible for there own cleaning, they are having a travel lodge built onto it, thats what there calling it.

In fact they took the name Brewsters down and called it the airfield Tavern, but its still owned by Brewsters.

ducky

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2007, 07:45:54 pm »
up her in scotland superior clean have the contract for them all.the company i work for had the contract to but the worker let us down. ;)
if it cleans we will clean it

jeff1

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2007, 08:23:50 pm »
up her in scotland superior clean have the contract for them all.the company i work for had the contract to but the worker let us down. ;)
Ducky
who do they have the contract for Brewsters or the Travel lodge??

steve gibson

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2007, 10:55:07 pm »
if its a brewsters then its a travel inn.
round this way each manager is responsible for window cleaners

jeff1

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2007, 06:25:05 am »
if its a brewsters then its a travel inn.
round this way each manager is responsible for window cleaners
Same in this area, it down to the manager to organise the cleaning.