This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: May Be Packing In
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2007, 07:08:56 pm »
Don't give up get someone to do the work for you at least that way you are still earning a nice wage ..build the round up even more you sit at home doing the figures and roundbuilding and you have guys doing the work for you

Kev TWC

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2007, 07:54:40 pm »
sorry to hear that paul i wish you the very best in what you do,i would build it up and employe people to do the work for you.dont just stop at houses maybe look into comercial ,it isnt hard to get into the rewards are good i have a lot of family members work for me 3 of my sons work for me but my nephew is the foreman ,my way works exelent for me,you can be as big as you want to be the bigger it gets the easier it gets i employ 10 full time and i have 7 sub contractors who do work which is out of our area ,we have started some office cleaning which has just occured we dont advertise that we do it but we now have 7 office premises that we clean.my lads clean in the morning and them go on to the window cleaning it is payed as overtime and all of this has been achived without a great deal of effort from me so i feel with your current status it would be worth your while you will never know if you dont try best wishes for the future kev twc

matt

« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2007, 08:17:02 pm »
its been said B4, but it wont stop me

sorry to hear your news and hope whatever you decide to do works out

brett walker

« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2007, 10:37:28 pm »
Paul

im really sorry to hear about your news, i hope things work out for the best for you like a few on here i have met you in person you are a genuine and helpful guy. 

Keep us posted

good luck

Brett

pjulk

Re: May Be Packing In New
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2007, 11:58:26 pm »
Thanks everyone for all the support.
If it had not been for these forums i would have sold my round and called it a day have already had an offer which was turned down.

I was suprised at how someone put an offer in for my business when i only said i may be packing in.

The doctors have told me that even if its not osteoporosis that my back is in a poor condition and will need further surgery in years to come.

So by the looks of things its time to take a bit of a back seat anyway and get others to do the manual work for me.
I have also had a few phone calls today and some really good advise.

I was a bit upset when i first posted as i only was told this morning what was what.
Now the day has gone on and have spoken to some good freinds on here and also advise from other place's.
I feel positive about things.
Or maybe all the drugs are making me think that.

I have worked hard to build up what i have now and can't let all that hard work go as i know in months to come i would be regretting it.
So whatever the outcome my business will get built upon as i feel thats the only way i can really go.

I may be down at the moment but im certainly not out

Shiner many thanks you have been really great.

and many thanks everyone

Paul