This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

007 or what

builders clean
« on: January 17, 2007, 04:47:54 pm »
i've been asked to do a builders clean for one of my good custy's but i've no idea what it entails could someone give me some tips whats involved please?

keith34

Re: builders clean
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 09:37:20 pm »
I am assuming this is in respect of a newly built property, by a small builder ,or perhaps a refurb? For larger builders you should provide amethod statement.But basically you should aim to remove all rubbish left behind by the builders! that is plastic sheets ,temporary floor coverings ,any protective coverings over cookers work surfaces etc. Remove labels from inside of windows only clean windows if instructed (AND CHARGE) remove paint from all surfaces including light fittings vaccum throughout .I could go on, but really best to learn on the job,or get someone like me to do it!!!!!!

billygoat

Re: builders clean
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2007, 09:58:42 pm »
Ive done quite alot and to me it just means removing all the muck builders leave on window,such as paint,cement,stickers etc.Just use me  trusty old paint scraper, job done.Good money aswell ;D