This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

darren72

need advice
« on: January 04, 2007, 06:42:42 pm »
next month iam going wfp after bee traditional for 18 years.need some advice on whats the best trolly for my work also what size of poles will i need.my run is 90% domestic mostly terraced houses all in ive about 300 houses.i think iam going to buy the omni trolly mk3 looks good for the money £495+vat and like the look of the autobrush,are they any good.when i start iam gonna do wfp the tops onley till i get used to it and then i will probably do most of it with the pole but theres some some parts of the run i will do traditional because i think it will be quicker for access,another thing when your doing tops can you do the bottom with the same pole or do you have to take it apart to make it smaller or are you better with 2 poles a small and large.cheers darren.  ps stay near glasgow. forgot to say all the work is fortnightly will that  be easier less  dirt to clean.

dai

Re: need advice
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2007, 07:27:18 pm »
I use a small pole for bottoms. If you use the same connectors, you can change over in seconds.  I use a backpack for the ones with difficult access, and a DIY trolley for the rest of the work. Have a look as Matt's DIY WFP site before you decide which trolley to buy. It really is easy to build your own, Having said that, the price you quote for the trolley is very reasonable. Welcome to the world of WFP. I was trad for 12 years before going WFP. A bit of a late convert at the time being 63.
Good luck Dai