Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Toiletry question (ethical sort of)
« on: January 03, 2007, 04:02:18 pm »
I was nearly caught out today, if I hadn't got home I would have had to do a number two in a customers garden.  I have peeeed befire in the bushes, but this was different.

Now a take a 4l milk bottle container, but that cope with a pudge of fudge.   Anyone else done a biggie in a customers garden?

simon knight

Re: Toiletry question (ethical sort of)
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2007, 04:08:21 pm »

Nooooooo!!!!!!! You can't go around pooing in peoples gardens like you're the next door neighbours cat ;D

cleaning co

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2007, 04:12:01 pm »
 laughing my head off  ;D a pudge of  fudge !!! ;D

Paul Coleman

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2007, 04:14:49 pm »
I was nearly caught out today, if I hadn't got home I would have had to do a number two in a customers garden.  I have peeeed befire in the bushes, but this was different.

Now a take a 4l milk bottle container, but that cope with a pudge of fudge.   Anyone else done a biggie in a customers garden?

I have done a crafty pee before but it was a well sheltered place but I've never done a dump in a garden LOL.  It can be tricky when you get caught short and I came close once when I was on antibiotics.  I know where every garage with toilet, pub, cafe and supermarket is on my round just in case  :) .  Maybe I should invest in a portapotty  :)

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2007, 04:18:08 pm »
I wonder what they do in space then.

supernova77

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2007, 04:22:58 pm »
Once my brother needed a dump when we were working at one of his customers houses so he went in there back garden under a bush, wiped himself with an old scrim and put that in the customers wheelie bin!  :o

Remember this was my BROTHER not me!  :)

Andy

cleaning co

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2007, 04:24:07 pm »
lol, when i was a plaster years ago we turned up on a ext we was plastering  with bit of hangover and bit worst for wear  anyway thinking the lady of the house had gone out  and bursting for a pee  i opened the french doors and with head down started to hav pee  then i heard a noise looked up and the lady was walking down the garden path with her washing basket in her arms !!  opps  lol  ;D

simon knight

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2007, 04:32:47 pm »

Having a wee wee in someones garden is one thing (who hasn't?) but leaving a log behind Mrs Smiths hydrangea is taking liberties...funny though ;D

MNWC

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2007, 04:37:55 pm »
This will make you laugh

I always carry a tesco carrier bag or simalar and a roll of bog paper.

Put each leg through the handles of the bag squat down as if on tiolet and proceed to have a tom tit !! You can then wipe yourself with said tiolet paper, wrap it all up and put it in wheely bin ..........No-one will ever know  ;D ;D ;D

steveaqua

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2007, 04:40:10 pm »
This will make you laugh

Put each leg through the handles of the bag squat down as if on tiolet and proceed to have a tom tit !! You can then wipe yourself with said tiolet paper, wrap it all up and put it in wheely bin ..........No-one will ever know  ;D ;D ;D
thats so funny! ;D ;D

Richard Holt

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2007, 04:40:16 pm »
i used to work with a guy who used pee up against the wall whilst talking to the customer through the window.

also,
did some coverwork with some w/c's in london years ago. and was told a tale of a guy who would lay one out on a cloth or scrim, wrap it up and then place it under the drivers seat of the other workers vans.

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2007, 05:16:23 pm »
I drove a truck with a night cab once, and there was a guy helping me, anyway, he slept in the back with the furniture and when we came back from the pub one night, he did a dump in one of the packing blankets and left it there for the next chap.

Nice.

mike richardson

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2007, 05:26:25 pm »
one of my ex employees had a dump in my customers garden but the silly bugger didnt c the lady nxt door watching him in turn she told the customer who told me, i had to bollock the lad & to top it all there was a field 25yds away,& i lost the customer,good money aswell,when i told the lad he just laughed, who'd empolyee staff lol,

Paul Coleman

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2007, 05:44:26 pm »
Once my brother needed a dump when we were working at one of his customers houses so he went in there back garden under a bush, wiped himself with an old scrim and put that in the customers wheelie bin!  :o

Remember this was my BROTHER not me!  :)

Andy

Yeah yeah.  Of course it was your brother.  We know !!

marc al

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2007, 06:06:20 pm »
  I regularly shut myself in the back of my van and sit on my bucket, then I just lob it in a d**e, use a scrim for a wipe but take it home and wash it - on its own mind you, not with the tea towels!!

When I was a brickies labourer a plasterer used to take the pee constantly when he was working on site, so I used to crap in his bucket of water just after dinner, by the time it came to cleaning his tools at night it was lurking queitly at the bottom of his bucket waiing to surprise him!! Did that 4 days in a row, won't tell you what I did in his flasks cup!!

simon knight

« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2007, 06:11:11 pm »

I'm about to have my tea so I'm not reading further.... ;D

ronaldo

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2007, 07:25:53 pm »
This will make you laugh

How do you get through the handles ? do you have cocktail sticks instead of legs.   ;D
A bad days fishing is better than a good days work !

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2007, 07:42:01 pm »
I know a window cleaner who worked for Ian, and one day when he was dropped off miles from anywhere he needed a dump.

This old lady with a huge house was out, so he climbed in through her window and used the toilet.
He then used her phone to ring Ian to come and get him. ;D

D.Salkeld_Ltd

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2007, 07:51:18 pm »

YOU BUNCH O FILTHY. COWBOYS!!

This is supposed to be a usefull site for proper window cleaners to get usefull advice!!!!

On the other hand..........................

Toilery is a problem...........................

Maybe we should think of adding a portaloo to our Van/Trailer systems!!

NOT A DIY Kit in the back of the van!!!
Not Perfect - But Honest

Templar

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2007, 08:17:32 pm »
 Re: was benny hill funny?
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2006, 07:10:13 AM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He just reinforced sexual stereotypes and gave men wild thoughts that they took to bed, made tents with and then went back to work in the factories the next day.  He had little long lasting value, adn he's missed as much as Kenny Everett.

Now what was the question, have we ever done a biggie in a customers garden?