This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

How will you cope?
« on: January 03, 2007, 06:16:23 am »
With the influx of Romaniams and Bulgarians who are coming to the UK to take over your window cleaning round?

Davew

Re: How will you cope?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2007, 08:36:02 am »
Who would you rather have looking through your windows?

brett walker

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2007, 08:59:14 am »
Last year i converted and trained 6 people over to wfp and one of them was bulgarian and hes a member of this site but would not post or ask any questions because of his nationality.  I told him he would be ok he was willing to learn greatful and he bought a freedom trolley and he had already made it on the office cleaning and come to this country with nothing.

Last time i spoke to him he had bought a house so he has worked hard, not spoke to him for a while though but he is a really nice genuine guy.  He bought us a box of luxury biscuits, i love biscuits ;) This was after i wouldnt take any money from him

He hasnt been and taken my work yet  ;D

At least they want to work most of the young  generation in this country mention work to them and they think its something you smoke ::) :P

Do you really think this will happen where they try and take all our work? :'(

Brett

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2007, 09:01:23 am »
Who would you rather have looking through your windows?
Claudia Schiffer.

KarlJones

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2007, 12:17:17 pm »
With the influx of Romaniams and Bulgarians who are coming to the UK to take over your window cleaning round?

Personally I would have thought the biggest effect on window cleaners was the amount of new properties and customers.  I could be wrong though.

You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind.

Jago

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2007, 07:03:47 pm »
Yeah but they keep putting up town houses with next to no access and then just to wind me up they have put the small balcony things so even if you have a wfp you can not get to the windows grrr hate designers
To Do Is To Dare

KarlJones

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2007, 07:22:24 pm »
charge extra for having to enter a flat to do windows on a balcony :D
You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind.