This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Central Window Cleaners

Client mailshot help wanted
« on: January 02, 2007, 03:53:51 pm »
Hiya and a happy new year to you all.

I was wondering if anyone had a sample mailshot I could use to create a mailshot to send out to my window customers to tell them about my other services on offer?

Re: Client mailshot help wanted
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2007, 04:02:42 pm »
What are your other services?

I advertise gutter cleaning, soffit cleaning, facia cleaning, sign cleaning and conservatory roof cleaning.

I use an A5 'Your Window Cleaner has been' chit and advertise it on one section of that.

I also have a resume of my terms and conditions, along with payment methods and contact details.

It's not in Word Format, so I can't send you a copy.

KarlJones

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2007, 04:08:14 pm »
No, but the other day I knocked up a website, to tell future customers about me.
Did a hard copy to sit and read it,  1 A4 page almost full of babble (not a shock from me is it?)

It suddenly made me wonder, a twice yearly or quarterly newsletter could be used for such purposes as promoting seasonal work, you could also offer a few general security hints such as "buy a dog bowl even if you do not own a dog" and "do not leave windows open" or even "leave a light on now the nights are getting longer" just to make it a bit more of a sort of infomercial.  Add a bit of "In the winter months it becomes harder to find days which are window cleaner freindly, these months I am available for blah blah blah" and "during the summer time I have more time available and would be happy to quote on blah blah blah"

just a thought, as it also brings you closer to your customers.

You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind.

Central Window Cleaners

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2007, 04:34:22 pm »
Hi Karl,
that is the sort of thing I have in mind but was a bit stuck on the format of it. I have a website which I will include on the mailshot I send out to my customers.

Hi Tosh,
I also do gutter cleaning, soffit cleaning, facia cleaning, sign cleaning and conservatory roof cleaning etc. I also do gardening for the summer.
I also put this in the back of my calling cards but wanted to mailshot even the ones that are normally in as I have noticed even they didn't know about our other services

S_RICHARDSON

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2007, 06:01:28 pm »
whats soffit cleaning please

Paul Coleman

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2007, 06:14:30 pm »

Soffit is the horizontal timber (or plastic) that runs from the facia board to the outer wall of the house.  Cleaning is removing the dirt   ;D

Chris Cottrell

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2007, 06:17:51 pm »
My newsletter is on my website if you wanna look its in pdf format if you dont have Acrobat reader you can also download it from the link on the same page

Chris

S_RICHARDSON

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2007, 10:52:01 pm »

Soffit is the horizontal timber (or plastic) that runs from the facia board to the outer wall of the house.  Cleaning is removing the dirt   ;D
Cheers Shiner thanks!

Shaun R.

Central Window Cleaners

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2007, 09:43:32 am »
Thanks Chris I have downloaded it and it looks cool. Will have a play around with it when I get a chance.

I like the website did you design it yourself?

Thanks alot for your help.

Jago

Chris Nice Website
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2007, 10:31:16 am »
Chris,
         Your Website is spot on Fella. Being an IT Engineer I do like to see that.
Happy New Year and May our Families Prosper from Muck and Grime.
Regards Jago
To Do Is To Dare

Chris Cottrell

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2007, 12:23:03 pm »
My website was designed by my bro-in-law (web designer for PWC Ltd (Price Waterhouse Coopers)), best of all the design and hosting was FOC all I pay is for the ongoing costs

Chris

Chris Cottrell

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2007, 05:13:49 pm »
The newsletters were also designed by my fabulous wife (she told me to say that)