This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

chris no 1

building my round
« on: January 01, 2007, 06:00:48 pm »
hi guys i posted a post the other day about door knocking thank you all for your input just woundered what is the best time to start door knocking i was hopeing to start in a few days time is it to soon after xmas a new year many thanks guys happy new year to you all

andyp

Re: building my round
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2007, 07:35:04 pm »
hi chris
no time is a bad time to canvas because if someone needs there windows cleaned there will get them cleaned.(ask the misses).
when i went out knocking i found more people in on the evenings as people have to go to work to pay the mortgage etc.you could even post some leaflets during the day and go back a couple of nights later and see if you get a result.
remember a few good priced jobs is better then six under priced jobs

Bobs Window Cleaning

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2007, 08:28:07 pm »
Go for it buddy. The sooner the better.

I was made redundant on a thurs and I started doorknocking on the fri and haven't looked back since.

Good luck.
                  Bob
Why oh Why did he spell my name as bod & not bob on my wedding invites.

Trevor Knight

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2007, 10:41:10 am »
Hi Chris,

Where are you based?

Canvassing can be done day or night, mix responses, daytime is normally wifes who don't work or people who work from home, nightime, most people in but some won't answer door in evenings, especially the older clientel
Covering Hampshire, Dorset, Surrey, Berkshire