Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

matt

Re: Just put my Tank into my Trailer
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2006, 07:51:35 pm »
Matt read my last post  ;D ;D

opppssss i missed that

neil100

« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2007, 09:03:46 am »
If it was my system I would not bother messing around trying to fit something that would tell me what the water level was. I would just unscrew the cap. You have no access issues to the tank lid.

How are you venting the tank lid?

Nel.

jeff1

« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2007, 03:24:18 pm »
Hi Neil
I just checked my tank lid and it has no holes in it for vents, can anyone tell me how to go about this, or is it just a case of drilling a small vent hole in the lid?

Colin_Glenn

« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2007, 05:43:48 pm »
I have only one worry. The way you have fitted the tank might not be stable. The baffle is running from side to side so as you go round corners the baffle wont break up the flow of the water, especially when the tank is not full. I might be wrong on this but it's worth considering.

Colin
Transparent Weather Exclusion Systems Technician.

jeff1

« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2007, 06:05:34 pm »
I have only one worry. The way you have fitted the tank might not be stable. The baffle is running from side to side so as you go round corners the baffle wont break up the flow of the water, especially when the tank is not full. I might be wrong on this but it's worth considering.

Colin
Hi Colin
I feel the baffles are the correct way to slow movement forward and under brakeing conditions, after all this is the way Tankers have there baffles, some guy's, like yourself feel they should be the other way, and the only full cure for it, is to have baffles going both ways.

There was a topic some time back on the direction of baffles and no one could agree with the correct direction, If I get the chance tomorrow I will contact someone (don't know who yet) to see if we can get the correct fitting direction of baffles.

Bazzy1999

« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2007, 08:56:56 pm »
Jeff

How long does it take to get an email from that web site you told me about to activate my account as i done it last night and still not had one..

Bazz...

jeff1

« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2007, 09:12:25 pm »
Hi Bazz
Its normally instant, if you don't have any luck, scroll down to Matts post and you will see his email address, give him a shout and he can sort it out for you.

Bazzy1999

« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2007, 09:13:42 pm »
Cheers Jeff

Bazz...

jeff1

« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2007, 09:15:39 pm »
No Prob Bazz, I'll put a post on his site, and let him know.

matt

« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2007, 10:12:44 pm »
sorted

i think ;)

Bazzy1999

« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2007, 06:55:18 am »
Matt...

Sorted.....Thanks  ;D

Bazz...