This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

russ_clark

do I need 2 x varistreams??
« on: December 27, 2006, 08:36:29 pm »
My set up has two - 60 psi shureflow pumps (two man team)and I wish to fit the varistream controller.
Can anyone advise me wether I need one for each pump or can I get away with one.
They are quite pricey @£85 each  ???
I am also going to fit the shureflow strainer too so same question one or two  ???
Last question today:-
Has anyone got the inline-tds set up and are they worth the money ???
Any assistance greatly appreciated as normal!!
Cheers Russ :)

jeff1

Re: do I need 2 x varistreams??
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2006, 10:57:20 pm »
My guess Russ would be to have one pump and one varistream, I'll check out the spec on the varistream tomorrow. but you may burn out the Transistor thats in it, if it was meant to run two pumps it would have had a bigger heat sink built into it, this helps reduce the heat from the Transistor
If you have two pumps on one varistream you would not have the flexability and both pumps would go up and down when you operate the dial, not wise if one needs more water than the other.

JM123

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2006, 11:59:03 pm »
you need one varistream per pump, it is expensive but allows you the flexibility of complete control of one pump over the other.
Live life in the fast lane.......if you break down you'll freewheel further

Ballymena N.I

Davie T

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2006, 03:30:53 pm »
Use one Varistream for each pump.  If one system fails to operate, you will have another that will function on its own.