This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mark f

working tomorrow??? up to date???
« on: December 21, 2006, 06:56:00 pm »
any of you guys working tomorrow (22nd) and are you all up to date for the hols. If i do one big day tomorrow im up to date, but dunno if i can be bothered!!

Trevor Knight

Re: working tomorrow??? up to date???
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2006, 07:01:44 pm »
Finished today, back Tuesday 2nd Jan.

Happy XMAS to you all, drink lots, remember little and most of all, HAVE FUN!!!!
Covering Hampshire, Dorset, Surrey, Berkshire

macmac

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2006, 07:03:17 pm »
behind, well behind, working xmas eve all day, (looking forward to the sympathy vote + tips and all that)  ;D ;D ;D ;D

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2006, 07:05:30 pm »
I've been booked by a small hotel for Saturday the 23rd December for a clean. >:(

I normally do 'em at the end of each calandar month, but this is their busy period and they want everything looking smart.

So I may as well work tomorrow.

Anyway, we've just been doing 'minimum hours' for the past two months now, so it's about time I pulled my/our finger out.

Ian Lancaster

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2006, 07:07:18 pm »
Conscience will drive me out to do a "few" tomorrow, then I'm home and off shopping with the missus.  (Don't want her squandering my hard earned on silly things like food, prezzies and so on when there's lots of special offers on the essentials - Carlsberg/Fosters/Old Speckled Hen/Osprey etc etc....)

Cheers, and Happy Christmas to Everyone ;)

Ian

Clear Vision

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2006, 07:13:00 pm »
I stop tomorrow night.

Im way behind. Probably 2 weeks, but you cant please em all! (as much as I would like to)

Weather has been so bad up here. We had 5 weeks of steady rain >:(

Good christmas to you all ;)

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2006, 07:14:05 pm »
Im in front finish tomorrow but jan is packed to the roof

macc

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2006, 07:33:05 pm »
Up to date. I did mondays work today, tuesdays tomorrow & ill go back wednesday.

Macc

captain lard

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2006, 07:34:18 pm »
I am behind and was going to try to do a few tomorrow morning till about 1pm - then going out for some beers - but my daughter is reding a poem she wrote in her school assembly so now I need to be there till 10 ish so I am a bit scuppered now.Am pondering working Saturday morning but I havent got wor lass anything for Xmas and I might be a bit rough.

Anyway all the best everyone.

steveaqua

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2006, 07:36:49 pm »
I'm done now, may do a couple of commercials one day next week but i'm going out collecting tomorrow, never normally do but i think people have forgoting to send in my cheques being as its christmas ;) I think they forget i've got christmas as well, anyway may be good for tips!

Adam Boss

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2006, 07:39:42 pm »
 :) :) :)All upto date and will finish at lunch time tomorrow, It's been a good year so here's to next year.
All the very best to you all
Adam :) :) :)
EST: 1988

marc al

« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2006, 07:41:01 pm »
  I have finished everything upto the end of December except the old peoples home but they have asked me to give them a miss this month because of all the decorations and visitors, not a problem to me cause that means I am finished for a fortnight apart from a couple of little commercial jobs on 2 early mornings which will pay the beer money.

Marc

markybop

« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2006, 07:49:25 pm »
Thankfuly had a dry week up here so im caught up, bitsnbobs to tidy up 2mora and a wee gutter clean ££ will finish the day of nicely, then it's of out collectin fri nite to rake in the tips!
splish-splash....give me the cash!

pylofm

« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2006, 07:53:42 pm »
3 last jobs tommorow (22nd) and then off until 2nd of Jan..

Happy Holidays to all.

Cheers
Dave.

Bazzy1999

« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2006, 08:06:38 pm »
Finish around 1pm tomorrow all up to date and back on the 8th of jan........

Have a good one..

Bazz...

jeff1

« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2006, 08:33:27 pm »
Working tomorrow until 1 'O' clock, Have to take the boss to hospital, so will finish off saturday, have three farms to do, then off for two weeks  ;D

Merry Christmas to each and every one of you, and thanks for all the good tips and advice through out the past year.

Jeff

julianbiggs

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2006, 08:56:26 pm »
working tomorrow until about 7pm  ( 3 inside jobs to do after dark), then hard coring it with a fellow clean it up memeber on Saturday to try to squeeze in 15 houses!!!! Xmas eve off, xmas day off 26th off....back 27th.

Can't complain though...loving window cleaning..

Happy xmas and all that rubbish to all of you!!

AuRavelling79

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2006, 09:11:20 pm »
working tomorrow - yes
up to date - no! ;D
It's a game of three halves!

mick hay

« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2006, 09:35:20 pm »
Finished today and up to date, back on 27th, when will be behind by 2 days  :-\   lol

rosskesava

« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2006, 09:55:49 pm »
We've a heavy day's commercial work tomorrow. We'll be starting about 7am and done at about 5pm. The problem sometimes with commercial work is that it just has to be done Christmas or not.

For me, I'll not be starting work again untill mid January because as from tomorrow night at 5pm, I'm no longer a partner in the business.

The others though, they'll be working again next Wednesday. Shame.  ;D