This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

neil100

Re: happy as a pig in s..t
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2006, 08:29:46 pm »
If you work 20 full days a month the system is costing £30.65 a day.

Is thier VAT to be added to that?

Your happy with it, and thats the main point, When I had an Ioincs Demo at my house whilst deciding what system to get, I was impressed with the warm hose,it was a bitterly cold day on the demo and I felt I was in a Twilight zone for 1/2 an hour holding that hose.

In the real frosty weather at least you wont have to worry about the water freezing in the hose.

Nel.

edd

« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2006, 09:44:59 pm »
like i said i know that now ..NO way would i recommend buying a ready made system to anyone BUT for an idiot like me who new nothing about wfp it worked.
IN fact it worked so well that we have definatly doubled our takings daily this is how we did it .
First get rid of all the houses under £10 then all the difficult houses the ones you know that take to long?? and we all have them ;)then when any new customers ask
we just add a couple quid on it works for us .We just cant do any more so just keep on getting rid of all rubbish and the houses where the hose get stuck under things the most >:( >:( >:( >:(
I saw the best system for value for money the other day
ibc tank £60
gaps water treatment ro kit £970
2 pumps £170
di
some hose
battery
 get the idea ? i will probably do it myself next year

AuRavelling79

« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2006, 09:48:54 pm »
v8edd you're happy? That's what counts.

:)
It's a game of three halves!

edd

« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2006, 09:55:11 pm »
OH im happy dude so is my son

happy times to all and squeaky!
 :-* :-* :-* ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) :) :) :)

« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2006, 06:36:26 pm »
IN fact it worked so well that we have definatly doubled our takings daily this is how we did it .
First get rid of all the houses under £10 then all the difficult houses the ones you know that take to long?? and we all have them ;)then when any new customers ask
we just add a couple quid on it works for us .We just cant do any more so just keep on getting rid of all rubbish and the houses where the hose get stuck under things the most

V8edd,

So your increase in turnover and workload really had nothing to do with buying an Ionics system?  It sounds to me like it just boiled down to plain old hard-nosed good-business sense and you.

Londoner

« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2006, 07:35:57 am »
Can we get back to talking about money for a minute.

(1) Is the £84 plus VAT ?

(2) How much to buy one outright and not on the       payments?

(3) Who else makes HW systems and how do prices compare?