This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

www.mrgutters.co.uk

contract hire , leasing , buying van
« on: December 18, 2006, 06:16:40 pm »
hi all

my van keeps messing me about have spent around 600 on repairs recently and now something has gone wrong with it again this morning , can you tell me if any of you guys have lease vans or contract hire and what the pros and cons are as it loooks as if i will need a new van early part of next year.

also what happens with the final balloon payment on the van etc if leasing any info will be helpful

shawn

If a job's worth doing, it's worth doing well.

niceandclean

Re: contract hire , leasing , buying van
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2006, 06:41:07 pm »
Hi Shawn, had a fax come through this morning if its of any interest to you? Citroen Berlingo 1.9 LX Diesel, Remote Locking, P/Steering, E/Wins ect with free ply lining and sat nav. No deposit 169 plus vat a month for 48 months, unlimited milage contract 1 pound to keep the vehicle at the end of the contract. Company called xlcr vehicle management, Web address is www.bestcardeals.co.uk or free phone 08000 833 711

Mike_G

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2006, 06:43:25 pm »
Site is under construction, do they have a phone number ?

niceandclean

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2006, 06:43:57 pm »
Yes just modified it!!

idealrob

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2006, 09:58:25 pm »
Hi Shawn, had a fax come through this morning if its of any interest to you? Citroen Berlingo 1.9 LX Diesel, Remote Locking, P/Steering, E/Wins ect with free ply lining and sat nav. No deposit 169 plus vat a month for 48 months, unlimited milage contract 1 pound to keep the vehicle at the end of the contract. Company called xlcr vehicle management, Web address is www.bestcardeals.co.uk or free phone 08000 833 711

That works out at ver £8k on the lease, you can bu the van for under £6K as outright purchase, i know there are tax advantages on lease etc

robert t

www.mrgutters.co.uk

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2006, 08:27:37 am »
what is the difference , do you pay more to buy it or lease it ?

i am after a transporter or a scudo etc ..

shawn
If a job's worth doing, it's worth doing well.

niceandclean

Re: contract hire , leasing , buying van New
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2006, 11:05:58 am »
Well with a lease you get tax included, thats it, unless you get full maintenence contract. I couldnt afford to buy a new van outright, so would have to have on finance, so it depends if you can get a good APR on HP. You would normally have to pay the VAT as a deposit on a van, with the above you dont pay a deposit and at the end of the contract you dont hand the van back, its yours to keep for a quid! It all comes down to the size of your business, best way for tax purposes and what you can afford at the end of the day.