This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

macmac

scottish window cleaners!!!
« on: December 15, 2006, 06:46:14 pm »
hi all
i'm in the south east borders and as bad as the weather's been i can't complain too much, quite fortunate in this area for weather, BUT, holy cow!! how do the guys working on the west side manage to do their job??

same as everybody i constantly watch the weather forcasts and i'm always shocked at just how much rain the west side of scotland gets, i (genuinely) feel for you guys, it must be a nightmare??

so, if any, of you are working in the said area and how do you cope? :o

james44

Re: scottish window cleaners!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2006, 07:18:45 pm »
Hi macmac, i live in the west you just have to get out when you can,Today was the first full day i have worked in the last 9 days,

this month so far has been hell last few years were not to bad

i allways completed my round in the month,

i work in light rain  heavy rain no, customers are now used to me working in light rain, took a bit of explaining but they are all fine

macmac

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2006, 11:03:36 pm »
hi james
i hate stoppin and starting with the bad weather, i know its a lot worse where you are, just that every time i watch the weather it seems relentless over there.

ewanc0

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2006, 12:22:28 am »
On wednesday, probably the worst day of all, i got sick of putting it off so just got the waterproofs on and went for it. Man it was chucking it down but i got a full day in AND no one complained. Most seemed impressed that i was so dedicated.