This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Davew

Hot Water?
« on: December 15, 2006, 02:22:41 pm »
I see some manufacturers offer this option on wfp systems. Is it worth the money? Anyone using it? Does it produce much better results and can it cut cleaning times very much. Thanks Dave

EasyClean

Re: Hot Water?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2006, 07:29:57 pm »
Do you think Ionics could prove that WFP is quicker with hot water rather than using cold water at the Birmingham cleaning show. I've used hot & cold water for window cleaning and I much prefer using hot water as it remoes stubborn marks, etc so much quicker and the water sheets down the glass on all the windows unlike using cold water.
Hot water is definitely faster than cold because anyone can catch a cold!
Losing a customer is like waiting for the next bus, another one will come along shortly!

Londoner

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2006, 08:28:36 am »
Apart from cost, why don't more people use it then?

macc

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2006, 08:58:17 am »
Interesting point about sheeting Easy, i didnt know that.

Macc

EasyClean

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2006, 10:32:03 pm »
Apart from cost, why don't more people use it then?

I expect a lot of window cleaners have not been able to make any comparisons between the hot & cold versions.
The Birmingham cleaning show would be a good opportunity for the likes of Ionics to set up 2 window cleaning demonstrations side by side (one a hot wash & the other a cold wash) to show off/sell the Unique Selling Points of their hot wash for us window cleaners to consider spending the extra money required for these hot wash systems.
Until you've tried a hot wash system day in and day out you can't really knock it apart from initial cost and running cost but I can justify the extra cost because of the extra work I am doing in a day as a result of using hot water!
Losing a customer is like waiting for the next bus, another one will come along shortly!