This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

P @ F

May be old hat ....
« on: December 15, 2006, 12:31:15 am »
As i said , it might be old news , not been on in a while .
Have you used or seen the new Vikan brush ?

Its fantastic , same design as the old one but the bristles are all red and are non flocked , it also has no bump strip , its also cheaper aswell , and boy does it glide across the glass , had it up at 35 foot today and it was a joy to use .

Rich P @ F
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

P @ F

Re: May be old hat ....
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2006, 12:43:42 am »
How rude of me , here it is ...

Rich P @ F

I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

jeff1

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2006, 07:44:43 am »
Show you how green i am to wfp, That is the brush I had in with my kit a Vikan with no red band.

Because of bad reports on the band I thought when it comes through I will remove the band, but when I got it, there wasn't one on it. it was easy to use but I have nothing to compare it with as I have only done my own house wfp.

Chris Cottrell

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2006, 07:45:23 am »
"Glides across the glass"

I have found that all new brushes glide easy , I think its were you get so used to your old brush that when you do replace it you automaticly think wow nice brush,

I always use vikan's and have kept an old one in the van that I use for Facias etc when i first start useing it I always notice how good the newer brushes are

Chris

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2006, 08:31:19 am »
Personally, I find that the newer vikans with the shorter all red bristles and no bump strip, actually do not glide as easily as the standard green/red longer bristle ones. I did a back to back test with a brand new version of each one.

Also because of the shorter bristles the hard stock of the brush seems to knock the frame etc. much more easily.

Alex