This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

rhys11

confessions of a window cleaner
« on: December 13, 2006, 11:21:18 am »
hi every one hope you all having a busy time at work :)

i have been cleaning windows (wfp) for about 8 months now and when i meet up with mates down the pub the all say "i bet you see some right sites and all them  Housewives asking you in for a bit of something extra ;) ;)" like the flim"this has never happened to me.Have you guys ever seen the sites?? ;)
whats your stories???
rhys
rhys

mlscontractcleaner

Re: confessions of a window cleaner
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2006, 12:32:49 pm »
In fifteen years of doing this job I am very sorry to say that I have yet to see any sights, and with the advent of the water fed pole thr chances are becoming less. It's not through want of hoping, christ I'd be happy to start window cleaning on my domestic customers at 5am providing they left their curtains open and sent the hubby out to work at 4.30!!!!!
Come and talk dirty to us!!!

simon knight

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2006, 05:37:53 pm »

Just once had a semi-offer....unfortunately it came from a bit of a unit.

rhys11

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2006, 08:01:05 pm »
lol
rhys

NBwcs

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2006, 09:10:10 pm »
A couple of weeks ago, i was cleaning a downstairs living room window, when the woman walked through wearing just a bra and nothing else. Unfortunately, shes the size of a hippo only not as good looking, but luckly was walking away from me.
I dont think ive ever seen anything whilst window cleaning that id ever want to see again.

KJG

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2006, 10:38:49 pm »
Quite a bit with commercial work but nowt ever with domestic ???

jeff1

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2006, 10:48:30 pm »
Lots of OAP in there bloomers (yuk)

But one nice young lady in the bath, when I walked on the extension to clean the roof window, couldn't help looking, its in our nature, but crept of the roof Quickly  and missed that window out.

One before that was a pretty 40 year old who had just got out the shower and opened the window to talk to me, nearly fell off my ladder as she had a towel around her neck covering her top bits, but the sink was lower than her christmas tree 8)
All this will be lost now, I have just gone wfp so they will become distant memorys :'( :'(

Cleaner Windows

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2006, 11:18:37 pm »
seen a naked man walk past and bloody waved at me on the first floor, on his way to the bathroom i presumed!
not an experience i wish to see again lol
when I'm cleaning windows

ray l

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2006, 10:14:59 am »
I left the van in for a service and not wanting to loose any time I left the ladders at an estate I do.  Half way round I went up the ladder and just as I started cleaning I caght a glimse through the blinds of white pants and torso before looking away.

Now
Do you get down and do all the other windows
Or carry on as if you havn,t seen anything.

Well I thought if I make noise getting down and back up again she will think I,ve seen. 
If I carry on not looking in it gives time for modesty.

When I finished washing I took out the squeegy and Still there.

It was only the V of my vest and neck reflecting.

It made me laugh.

Thats my story

Ray

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2006, 02:49:36 pm »
I've caught a middle-aged bloke 'really enjoying his own company'.

He was a big lad too!

Count Phil

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2006, 04:39:12 pm »
I was cleaning a house and i had knocked and spoken to the lady. I just cleaned and didn't look through the window, when I collected my money she was giggling and aked if I had seen her getting changed!!! 
I wish i had!

Terry_Burrows

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2006, 05:18:44 pm »
years ago we did this cradle job 5 floors up ;D it over looked a pub,when on the top floor we looked down on to the pub bedroom :o it had blinds but they were pulled so you can see in only when you where above them :o every day this women came to the window striped off naked.and did the daily ablusions that one does, :o this job took us a lot longer than it should,and it was monthly ;D :-* what a nice pair :o ;D
WWW.FASTESTWINDOWCLEANER.CO.UK
GUINNESS WORLD RECORD HOLDER
BURNING RUBBER FASTER!
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF MASTER WINDOW CLEANERS.

ducky

« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2006, 05:50:37 pm »
9 years and nothing. >:(
if it cleans we will clean it

simon knight

« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2006, 06:08:21 pm »

Ducky....invent something....lie!!!! ;D

dai

« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2006, 07:22:28 pm »
I have one very attractive lady who just doesn't give a dam if she's dressed or not.
She puts a towel round her waist when she unlocks the gate, and will then come and pay me without it.[cash not in kind] Never anything suggestive, it makes no difference if the kids are there or not. It's just the way she is. And she's my favourite customer. Dai

simon knight

« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2006, 07:36:26 pm »

Catherine Zita Jones?....you wish!!! ;D

marc al

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2006, 08:47:42 pm »
  I went round the back of a customers house last summer and the lady of the house was topless on the kids trampolene - a very nice sight and she didn't even slow her bouncing down - took me ages to do the back windows.

Londoner

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2006, 08:54:51 am »
There used to be a well known nudist couple in South Harrow who went around their house and garden all day every day in the pink and crinkley.It was amazing how everyone, neighbours, tradesmen etc just accepted them and left them to get on with it.
Saw them pruning the rose bushes in the garden once. Now thats brave