This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Mike_G

Re: Great piece of kit!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2006, 10:11:01 pm »
Oh yes top quality item.

ducky

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2006, 10:12:13 pm »
ill bid two pence for it ;D ;D
if it cleans we will clean it

S_RICHARDSON

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2006, 10:12:41 pm »
Quality Kit mate! Gotta get me one of those!!!    ;) ;)

Chris Cottrell

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2006, 10:18:16 pm »
I'd like to have words with anyone that thinks of bidding on such an item

GET A LIFE ITS A MILK CRATE

::) ::)

Johnboyfree

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2006, 10:27:11 pm »
I'd like to have words with anyone that thinks of bidding on such an item

GET A LIFE ITS A MILK CRATE

::) ::)

You are SOOOOOO Wrong,its not a milk crate at all...
If you look Carefully you will see that is not one BUT Two Cows Nest intertwined,now that is rare and worth a pretty peny....or an ugly one but no more ;D ;D

Allways Cleaning

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2006, 10:33:31 pm »
well do you know where you can buy milk crates then? milk crate shop i think not!
if i wasnt using wpf and i was short would consider it myself.
regards

;D

Johnboyfree

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2006, 10:38:38 pm »
well do you know where you can buy milk crates then? milk crate shop i think not!
if i wasnt using wpf and i was short would consider it myself.
regards

;D

If I wasnt a tall window cleaner but instead a milkman I would buy them or if I was a cow I might consider them...payment might be hard ::) ::)

Allways Cleaning

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2006, 11:04:19 pm »
quite right too! ???

gaza

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2006, 11:18:49 pm »
whats wrong with the real thing mk 111 a beer crate?

gaza ;D ;D ;D

IM AT THAT AGE MY BACK GOES OUT MORE THAN I DO

matt

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2006, 11:29:32 pm »
some1 will clean up here with this idea ( please donate some of your profits  to my " im lazy and dont work 5 days a week fund " afterall it was my idea )

all you need to do is :

add a famous logo and charge 150 quid for it, the professinols will snap them up (afterall it has a logo on it )  ;D ;D ;D

go on, you knows it makes sence

Johnboyfree

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2006, 11:37:19 pm »
some1 will clean up here with this idea ( please donate some of your profits to my " im lazy and dont work 5 days a week fund " afterall it was my idea )

all you need to do is :

add a famous logo and charge 150 quid for it, the professinols will snap them up (afterall it has a logo on it ) ;D ;D ;D

So this is really the New Reach and Wash Logo Ive been reading about..........I would send you some money you poor love as you have to work 3 days a week,but I cant,mummy says I have to save for one of those systems....do they do them in white? ;D ;D

matt

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2006, 11:40:05 pm »
some1 will clean up here with this idea ( please donate some of your profits to my " im lazy and dont work 5 days a week fund " afterall it was my idea )

all you need to do is :

add a famous logo and charge 150 quid for it, the professinols will snap them up (afterall it has a logo on it ) ;D ;D ;D

So this is really the New Reach and Wash Logo Ive been reading about..........I would send you some money you poor love as you have to work 3 days a week,but I cant,mummy says I have to save for one of those systems....do they do them in white? ;D ;D

wise choice ;) i would only spend the money on beer and fAgs after my dole has run out  ;D ;D

mummys area allways right you know ;)

matt

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2006, 11:41:18 pm »
some1 will clean up here with this idea ( please donate some of your profits  to my " im lazy and dont work 5 days a week fund " afterall it was my idea )

all you need to do is :

add a famous logo and charge 150 quid for it, the professinols will snap them up (afterall it has a logo on it )  ;D ;D ;D

oh and if you add a nice metal box for it to live in, you can charge 350 quid

P®oPole™

« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2006, 12:36:16 am »
Matt,

Why not whack a couple of wheels on it knock up a handle of some desription and turn it into one of those pure water window cleaning contracption's of yours, then trying selling it to us professional's  ;D ;D ;D

Sorry mate just couldnt help myself, but on a more serious note what do you have against the top system operators?

ProPole

JM123

« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2006, 12:53:19 am »
Propole - easy on!!   ;D
Live life in the fast lane.......if you break down you'll freewheel further

Ballymena N.I

C Senor

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2006, 08:26:50 am »
Only one thing makes me laugh more than the ebay listing itself and thats the people who take it seriously - lmao.

matt

« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2006, 08:53:55 am »
but on a more serious note what do you have against the top system operators?

the only thing that gets my back up, is some of the owners think they are better than DIY / lesser branded units / trad WC'er, its somewhat of a elite'ish thing ( mainly because they were told that in the sales pitch )

look at that idiot in the other post, he pops his head up every now and then and makes silly remarks about me and/or DIY systems, he is a prime example really

Ian_Giles

« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2006, 09:41:39 am »
I have to say I loved that ebay listing, nice to see someone with their tongue fully inserted into their cheek! lol

But I'm generally with Matt and his outlook on Ionics.

There is nothing wrong with Ionics (except their brush) and they are leaders in inovation with regards WFP systems, (the zero waste model for instance)
And their stuff LOOKS lovely.
But they really are very expensive.

I read on one post where someone was sneering something about might as well buy Lada (or somesuch car) as buy a roller (or A-N-other posh car).
Which i thought was a really poor analogy, at the business end, there is no difference between a top Ionics system and a cheaper system of the same type.

If you have a van mount, all you need is a secured tank (yes, I know Ionics crash test theirs, but it is only specific to the vehicle it is crash tested in) a pump, a battery, hose and reel, your pole and your brush.

You won't earn money any faster with an expensive ionics system, nor will you do a better job.
Having their system (or any of the other major players for that matter) in the back of your van will not make you look more professional, not many are going to go around the back of the van and think, "Wow! An Ionics Water Fed Pole system!! I'm gonna have this guy clean my windows!!"

Us men have a weakness for 'boys toys' (like women and shoes ;)) Take a look at Ionics stuff (or Omnipole, brodex etc) and we are all drooling at the mouth, man! it looks soooo good!! Where is my credit card 8)

Not everyone can go Matt's DIY route and end out with a nice looking professional piece of kit, but there are other suppliers (peter Fogwill, Gardiners etc) that can kit you out and offer great advice and backup at a fraction of the price of the big boys.

Get what you need, not what you want.

Ian
Ian. ISM CLEANING SERVICES

P®oPole™

« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2006, 05:29:39 pm »
Ian,

You’re so wrong it’s laughable, it had me going ;D.

I can’t be bothered nor have I got the time to sit here writing out long replies. I’m confused as to why you can, especially when we both know your talking c+$£p.

"Having their system (or any of the other major players for that matter) in the back of your van will not make you look more professional"

What load of rubbish ;D
Put a professional outfit with gleaming van and top of the range system in front of a guy in a rusted old Vauxhall estate with backpack and barrels he won’t stand a chance in the commercial or high level markets. Don’t mistake your small corner shop rounds as "commercial” work!!

What you have said above (speech marks)  had me in fits of laughter. How on earth you can say that is beyond me, especially being a mod here :o I seroiusly cannot comprehend how shocked I am. My example above with the guy in his gleaming van and the other guy with his Stuff!!! Is not extreme nor rubbish that’s how it is.

I wouldnt bother to reply, you may make it look worse ;)

ProPole