This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Poll

how do you collect

doorknocking
46.3%
31 (46.3%)
s a e
35.8%
24 (35.8%)
other
17.9%
12 (17.9%)

Total Members Voted: 64

steveaqua

Re: collecting
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2006, 09:37:10 am »
We never really go out collecting 95% of our customers are groomed into using our sae, so or cc systems, every now and then if the debt starts to rise slightly they'll get a phonecall/text and if still no joy we'll go and knock on thier door. i've only been to around 10 houses in total on one evening this year. we will constantly have a rolling debt of around 3-5k but thats just waiting from the time we carry out the work and the 14 days the customer has to pay. i think i understand what daves trying to say by letting the debt take care of its self as ours does mostly, we just keep an eye on ours so it doesn't get out of hand. once people are groomed into using your payment servcies they normally are good at paying, you just have to get them used to it from the offset.

dai

Re: collecting
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2006, 07:37:26 pm »
Dave ST Ives customers must be a different breed to mine. If I leave it 3 months
some customers would cancel when they did pay. I've had this happen many times. Dai