This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

[GQC] Tim

Re: Payment
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2006, 10:30:52 pm »
Hello, your windows were cleaned today* :

Amount owed   : £....................................

-   Please make cheques or postal orders payable to
   T van D and write your address on the reverse side.

-   Paypal / Nochex : gqc-cleaning@hotmail.com
       - (Under £15, there is a 50p charge) -

-   Bank Transfer:  Please put first line of address under payment reference
        Sort Code : xx-xx-xx   Account Number :  xxxxxxxx

Works fantastic here! Never ever been collecting ;D

Paul Coleman

Re: Payment
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2006, 06:16:14 am »
I have gone over the suggestions several times and found all of them helpfull. Particularly Helen who suggested that I may have something to hide. As a result I have opened a business acount with Abbey that is free not just for a year but indefinitly and in that way people can write checks in my business name,( or pay direct into the account) I can have no concerns over giving out the account number along with my personal address (my name is no longer required), and with the added bonus of it all appearing more professional.

I do have a website, but am too tight for Andy's nocheques at present(but everything he says makes sence), and the paypal idea I haven't thought through properly yet.

You wait until you want Abbey to send you a fresh supply of business banking ATM envelopes.  I've been trying to get some out of them for months now.  I have had to resort to getting personal account ATM envelopes from their cashpoint and writing "BUSINESS BANKING" on them in big letters.  I actually ended up emptying the ATM of personal account deposit envelopes as I got sick of getting them in ones and twos.  It may sound petty but I'm so sick of them lying to me that they are going to send some that I may even switch my account to another bank.  I don't know if it's coincidence or not but the service has really gone downhill since the Spanish (Banco Santander) took them over.