This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

buzz06

speed guns cameras & you
« on: October 26, 2006, 03:10:41 pm »
hi I got flashed by a speed gun a while back
worried what the points & fine would do to my business I started to do some research. I found an ebook that was amazing I used the info in it to get the ticket cancelled.... I was so impressed with the book which u download to your computer I bought the rights to sell it (see my ad in for sale 99p if you are interested)
question is how do others get on...PARKING ON YELLOW LINES, GETTING INTO NO VEHICLE AREAS ETC ETC
lets pool our ideas here

ColinD

Re: speed guns cameras & you
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2006, 05:13:03 pm »
Are you talking about the book written by the ex Policeman?
I've had a copy for 8 months. It is useful, but be aware that some of the loop holes that he describes are being plugged, even as we speak.

One thing has happened. Be V careful if you buy a spray that supposedly can be sprayed on number plates to confuse speed cameras. It is illegal, if it can be proved that you have used it. And it washes off reasonably quickly.

But any weapon in the armoury is useful.

At 99p it's good value.
Nils illegitimi carborundum

buzz06

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2006, 05:20:11 pm »
thankyou, 
im only trying to help people with more info than i can type on to this site.
not sure if its by an ex policeman but its full of b****y good information & at 99p its a steel !!!!!!!!!

ColinD

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2006, 06:05:12 pm »
Not disagreeing with you. Wish I had waited until your offer came to light, might have saved me some filthy lucre and hours ogling a screen.

No seriously if it is the book I think you are talking about, it is good advice, but I still add my earlier caveat regarding updates. But at 99p, it's a steal, yes!
Nils illegitimi carborundum