This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Mrs Nicholls

cheque returned drawer descesed
« on: October 21, 2006, 12:08:02 pm »
what do i do now?

never had a cheque returened bacuse of this reason. do i pursue payment? or write it off?

*Chris Browne

Re: cheque returned drawer descesed
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2006, 12:19:39 pm »
Hi Lisa

this is a difficult one( i presume you mean deceased) what i would do is write to the person/company(someone will open it) and explain how sorry you are..blah..blah..and then tag it on the end that money is owed.

chris

Mrs Nicholls

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2006, 01:27:58 pm »
my spelling is terrible today, lol yes deceased.

it does seem odd, and i'm not saying it isnt something that hasn't happened, but this company moved from the premises we a were cleaning in august, and so we stopped service then obviously, they then had changed their name, and now i get a cheque saying drawer deceased. (he was a young man in his late 20's early 30's.
Also the original bus name who i was providing cleaning for is now in admin, while the new name is active.
just seems a bit weird.

gerrystyles

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2006, 03:47:09 pm »
If the business is now in admin it is unlikely that you will get paid. You will need to write to the administrator and submit your claim

DREAM CLEAN

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2006, 02:06:06 pm »
if it's under 200 quid write it off.
I would and spend the time you would have spent tring to get the money, on trying to get new customers

Nick