Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

tomo

working saturday's
« on: October 13, 2006, 09:50:21 pm »
I know alot of us on here don't like working saturday's if not at all..
like squeaky clean said weekday's for work
weekends for leisure, but when i have worked saturday's i have always managed to pick up accounts and decent ones at that. So if anyone is new or looking to build up a round try putting a few hours in on the saturday and see if it works  ;D. your an instant advert for your business and most people will see you because they aren't working  ;)

regards tomo

Jason Atwell

Re: working saturday's
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2006, 08:04:38 pm »
Suppose that goes for bank hols as well, does everyone work them or not?
Fleetwood Window Cleaning Services

marc al

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2006, 08:49:15 pm »
  I have worked today (sat) out of necessity -  2 days bad weather and a day off golfing this week - I picked up 2 customers in 1 area that I do every other month, and 4 new customers when I went back to an area that I have being doing and leafletiing for the past 18 months, although I hate working Saturdays it is usually worth while if you want some more work.

marc

LSB

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2006, 01:39:47 pm »
I dont really like working sat/bank hols , but when the weather etc dictates that it needs to be done , i send the boys out and i still dont have to do it ! ( i work every sat morn on the weeks paperwork etc ) and they just about always pick up new customers even though these roads have all been regularly leafleted / canvassed over the years !  to any new w/cs trying to increase their rounds im sure this would be a very good and free way to  try

gerrystyles

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2006, 03:17:17 pm »
we work mon-sat, no bank hols

Paul Coleman

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2006, 07:15:41 pm »
I dont really like working sat/bank hols , but when the weather etc dictates that it needs to be done , i send the boys out and i still dont have to do it ! ( i work every sat morn on the weeks paperwork etc ) and they just about always pick up new customers even though these roads have all been regularly leafleted / canvassed over the years !  to any new w/cs trying to increase their rounds im sure this would be a very good and free way to  try

I have no qualms about working Saturday.  I did it yesterday.  Picked up two new jobs worth a total of £36.00 regularly.  Also picked up a one-off facia/soffit/conservatory roof clean.  I don't normally do the one offs but gaps have been appearing in my work schedule since getting my speed up with WFP.
I think Saturday working is best if you target an area where you want more work.