This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

websites
« on: October 11, 2006, 06:16:50 pm »
new website now finished

thankyou for looking

stuart

JohnL

Re: websites
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2006, 07:23:31 pm »
any chance of a link to this website then     :)
West Somerset. On the edge of the Quantocks and looking at The Exmoor National Park.

Grafters Cleaning Services

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2006, 08:06:53 pm »
hi stew
might be a good idea to put a link on so everbody can visit it
you muppet ;D

Jay
JAY "GRAFTERS"
From Southampton
www.high-shine.co.uk

poleman

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2006, 10:16:47 pm »

freshwater

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2006, 10:38:28 pm »
Nice looking site. Flash intro waste of time I alwasy skip past them. Have you tested it on different screen res. photo looked a bit elongated on my screen.

steve@freshwatersystems.co.uk

sunshine windows

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2006, 11:08:52 pm »
  Pure Water Systems
Reverse Osmosis or De-Ionisation.
This is a comon question, and not an easy one to answer because there are several factor's to consider for each.

Reverse Osmosis:

Mainly used by opperators in hard water area's although becoming more wide spread due to the cost of running these system's.
Our Twin R/O Aqua-Fill systems will cost on averge from as little as 0.60p per day to produce hundreds of ultra pure water a day.
Simple to maintain and use with easy replacment filters.
Require's a reasonable amount of feed water pressure to opperate properly.
De-Ionisation:

Simple to run.
Mainly used in soft water area's / or by multi system opperator's & fleet users via a static reverse osmosis system.
Require's only resin to purify tap water instantly.
Quickest fill times possible
Expensive to purify water using this method
No matter which system you choose here at Skypole Systems we have the right system and advise to suit.

(Please use the navigation buttons to the left of this page for available systems)

Without wanting to portray myself as a right know it all, I didn't even get past this page of your website. I couldn't help but notice all of the spelling and grammatical (if that's even a word in itself) mistakes.

Not trying to knock your hard work or efforts, as i'm sure a lot of thought went into producing a site like this. Just trying to point out a few mistakes, which once rectified should reap the benefits as it does look very professional.

By the way i couldn't even dream of producing a website with my name and address on it, let alone product info and details such as what you've done.

Hope this comes across as helpful and not patronising,
Lance 

To climb mount fuji you must first find a path
(Swindon, Wiltshire)

www.sunshinewindowcleaning.co.uk
www.sunshinesoftwashing.co.uk

david-maunder

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2006, 11:36:15 pm »
 ;D
very pro looking kit

£ ;D£ ;D£

Extremeclean

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2006, 11:57:23 pm »
Stuart.

I would get that site wording looked at pronto. The layout and image are good but in all honesty it needs a pro to word it so that it does you justice. You are advertising up market systems which appeal to the discerning customer. I would be put off by the grammatical and spelling errors and also a lot of the wording is poorly used.

Its your window to the world and it has to be right to portay your company in a good light.  I am sorry but it lets you down.

Please take this as constructive comment. It is meant in that spirit.

supernova77

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2006, 12:06:42 am »
Looks good... But do away with the intro screen.

Andy

Grafters Cleaning Services

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2006, 08:20:51 am »
skip the intro Stew, nobody likes them
Jay
JAY "GRAFTERS"
From Southampton
www.high-shine.co.uk

Richy L

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2006, 03:24:47 pm »
i agree with the guys. that intro is a little pointless to be honest. I dont think anybody actually waits, and watches them.
Also, how do actually go about buying anything. I couldn't see a checkout or an add to basket icon.

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2006, 04:21:52 pm »
the feed backs been good

the software pack should remove spelling mistakes but ive also noticed a few extra,

the intro is going to stay for a bit

but constructive comments welcomed

rgds
stu

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2006, 04:23:25 pm »
lance

thanks im glad youve noticed

simbag

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2006, 04:57:22 pm »
The only other thing I would say is that the page is opening too big. Therefore needing to use the scroll bar to move it across, nothing major, just irritating when your trying to look at a page and you need to move it back and forth as you scroll down the page.

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2006, 05:52:57 pm »
i cant change that im afraid

shop is nearly done please check back to see in a month

rgds

stu

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2006, 06:37:42 pm »
Why dont you publish the exact length of the poles instead of saying "working height "  this can be quite annoying.

We all know how high we can reach, the last pole was to short , i bought a 40 footer thinking it was 40 feet , i measured it and it was just under 38 foot and would not reach the job i bought it for.

Dave

Just my opinion

WavieDavie

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2006, 08:36:37 pm »
You should try to get these tags the same colour as the background  :-*

ergo-lite, ergolite, welmac, facelift, tucker, tuckerpoleuk, cleanpoint, window cleaning, omnipole, omni trolley, gardnerpolesystems, ottproducts, ionic systems, reach and wash, pure2o, brodex, brodex bms, 3g, pro, pure water, squeegees, cleanitup,

PS
You need to run the spell checker over them as well.
You're a Scottish window-cleaner? Licensed or not, get yourself along to www.slwcn.org right now !

Davie Park
Dalzell Window Cleaning Service - Edinburgh www.windowscleaner.co.uk